Small World Vacations is excited to welcome you to our web site!
Let's get the magic started.
- We are Platinum Level Authorized Disney Vacation Planners*
- We offer Personalized Vacation Planning Assistance
- We offer Excellent Customer Service
- Free! Free! Free! Never a Charge for our Services!
- We are Experienced!
- We are Discount Hunters!
- We are Believers!
- We are Platinum Level Authorized Disney Vacation Planners* with a team of 60 agents around the USA.
- We are dedicated to Your Dreams and Your Dollars
- Our agents are graduates of the College of Disney Knowledge for travel agents. We love to learn about Disney!
- Our agents have completed the College of Disney Knowledge Graduate Agent Education Program, an onsite learning opportunity at Walt Disney World and Disneyland. We want to keep the Disney Magic alive with first-hand experience.
- Each year since 2005, Small World Vacations has created a custom on-site Agent Education Program to provide personal and professional development for our agents. The more we know about Disney, the more we can get the Magic started for you.
- Our agents are knowledgeable and experienced in using My Magic+ and making Advanced Dining and FastPass + Selections.
- Exclusively book on-site Disney resorts & Disney destinations. We have stayed at every Disney hotel, sailed on the Disney Cruise and visited Disneyland in California and Paris and Aulani in Hawaii. Many agents have experienced an Adventure by Disney.
- Research Disney destinations online, in print and in person. We go to Walt Disney World and sail on Disney Cruises multiple times each year.
- Proud to be listed for five years in a row on Inc Magazine's list of the top 5000 fastest growing companies in the USA in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015. You can trust that Small World Vacations is an established corporation recognized by a national business publication.
- You will be partnered with one of our experienced Authorized Disney Vacation planners. Whenever possible, your agent will be located in your region of the USA. We are Internet-based but we have 60 full time home-based agents located in the New York City, Anaheim and LA, Houston, Boston, Pittsburgh, New Orleans, Nashville, Denver, Chicago, Washington DC, Baltimore, Philly, Orlando, St. Louis, Atlantic City, and San Francisco metro areas as well as Virginia, Indiana, Washington State, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Texas, Colorado, Wisconsin, Alabama, North & South Carolina, Upstate New York, New Hampshire, Maine and Ohio with more coming soon! Who knows?... they might be right around the corner from you......
- One toll-free contact person who knows you. We are here to answer YOUR questions and concerns. (A phone number is supplied with your emailed price quote so we can talk to you about your travel preferences and budget.)
- Advanced Dining Reservation assistance. We brainstorm with you. We help you maximize the value of the features of your vacation package. (For guests booking a Magic Your Way Plus Dining reservation packages, your agent will contact Disney to set up your requested Advanced Dining Reservations based on availability and are not guaranteed.)
- FastPass+ Assistance and guidance. We can help you figure out how to coordinate your FastPasses with your Dining Reservations and maximize your time in the the theme parks.
- We bring home the Disney style of service to you!
- Our #1 goal is to exceed your expectations.
- Many of our agents have been on the Small World Vacations team for over a decade!
- We contact you within 24 hours of receiving your request for a price quote. If you know exactly what you want, we can get you a price quickly. We go the extra step for you and this quality service takes time. Thanks for your patience.
- Our web site is open seven days a week. In an effort to provide our guests with exceptional service, Small World Vacations limits the number of quote requests we receive to a manageable level. We accept new vacation quote requests from 6am - 1 am EST each day. We ask that you kindly be respectful of our agents time and efforts on your behalf and fill out a quote form for serious inquiries only. We are real people who work hard to help you plan a magical Disney Vacation. We are dedicated to your dreams and your dollars.
- Each agent sets their own hours and will let you know when they are accessible via email, phone or fax. (Most agents work half day on Saturday and are off on Sundays. If you ask for a quote on Sunday, we will respond to you on Monday.)
- Committed to excellence and guest satisfaction.
- Caring and friendly professional full-time agents who specialize in Disney Destinations.
- High level of personalized attention to guests.
- Quick response and reliable follow-through.
- Organized and detailed-oriented. Zero tolerance for mistakes!
- Insured and bonded members of New Jersey Better Business Bureau in good standing, Orlando / Orange County Visitors Bureau, CLIA, Florida Tourism Board and Platinum Authorized Disney Vacation Planners.
- Based in the New York metropolitan area, but serve clients all over the world including our armed forces overseas.
- California Sellers of Travel #2071762-40
- Independent Agents in compliance with Florida Sellers of Travel, section 559/ 926-939.
- There is never, ever a charge for our invaluable service and expertise. We love what we do!
- Free shipping of your travel documents through USPS or priority mail with delivery confirmation.
- We offer an onboard credit of up to $1000 on your Disney Cruise with a cruise fare of $1000 or more.
- We offer a savings of up to $1000 on your Adventure by Disney vacation.
- Ask us about special gift and exclusive event offers with packages. (These gifts and/or events are limited and vary according to the promotion we are running.)
- Get in writing. We provide every guest a written reservation confirmation for your Disney vacation.
- We know what you need to know before you go!
- Extensive first-hand knowledge of all the Disney resorts, theme parks, attractions, restaurants and Disney Cruise Line. Yes, it's a tough job, but someone's got to do it!
- Our agents go to Disney at least once a year. In fact, owner Sue Pisaturo, is a researcher and contributer to "The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World." by Bob Sehlinger and Len Testa.
- Successfully planned over 250,000 Disney vacations for satisfied guests -- including ourselves!
- Read our blog for up-to-date discounts and Disney news
- Making Magic worldwide since 1996.
- During the last 20 years, Small World Vacations has saved our guests millions of dollars on their Disney Vacations.
- We CONSTANTLY monitor your reservation for possible yet not guaranteed discounts.
- As soon as discounts are officially released by Disney, our agents work on your behalf to secure any savings that you may be eligible for.
- We search for available offers and resorts and figure out which discount will work best for your resort, travel party and travel dates.
- We compare discounts to find the best deal for you. We appreciate your patience while we explore your options for you.
- We are ready by 7am EST the morning a new discount is released waiting for official word that any offer is bookable.
- We do our best to modify your existing reservation to a lower price if available. We do all we can to save you money!
- We help you to balance your budgets of money and time.
- We are consumers of Disney vacations. We know how to save time and money. Some agents are Disney Vacation Club and D23 members.
- We do all the work so you can have all the fun!
- Recommended by MouseSavers.com since 2001, your best online source for Disney deals and discounts!**
- We still believe in the Disney Magic!
- Above all, we are dedicated to your hopes, your dreams and your wishes for a magical Disney vacation!
Need to contact Small World Vacations?
If you want us to help you plan your vacation, please use the Get a Quote form provided. For other questions, please click here to fill out our contact form. Our emergency phone number for guests with a vacation booked is 201-497-5529.
Interested in joining the Small World Vacations team of agents?
If you are an entrepreneurially minded Disney expert who has stayed for three or more nights at four or more Walt Disney World resorts within the last five years, are extremely organized and self motivated, possess exceptional writing/communication skills, enjoy helping others to plan magical vacations, able to compare discounts for the best deal and have a separate room/office with a door for conducting business in your USA residence, contact us for more information by filling out our contact form. We add new independent agents once each year and anticipate that we will begin our next round of training in Spring 2016. Agents who are invited to join our team must become incorporated and abide by the laws and regulations in their US state.
*Not an agent of the Walt Disney Company or it's affiliates.
** MouseSavers.com is an independent web site that offers information about Disney deals and discounts and is not an agent of The Walt Disney Company or Small World Vacations, Inc.