At the time of booking, all reservations require a deposit equal to the first night’s room rate plus applicable taxes and fees (including, but not limited to, any taxes and fees imposed by the City of Anaheim). If a deposit is not received by the date indicated on the confirmation, the reservation will automatically cancel. Deposit requirements for arrivals are subject to change and additional deposits may be required.
All Guests’ full legal names (including children) and children’s ages are required at the time the reservation is made. Any additional Guests must be added to the reservation prior to arrival.
- Changes to the reservation including, but not limited to, arrival or departure dates and view type, are subject to availability, and new room rates may apply. To cancel or modify an existing reservation, call (714) 520-5045. Notification of cancellation must be received at least 5 days prior to arrival date for a full refund. Any cancellation 4 days or less prior to arrival date will result in a cancellation fee of the first night’s room plus taxes and fees (including, but not limited to, any taxes and fees imposed by the City of Anaheim). Additionally, if holding any other reservations, they will not be cancelled unless Guest advises. No shows are nonrefundable. Failure to check in to the hotel on the scheduled arrival date without prior notice of cancellation or change will be subject to fees equivalent to the first night’s hotel rate plus taxes and fees (including, but not limited to, any taxes and fees imposed by the City of Anaheim). The cancellation policy is subject to change.
ROOM LOCATION AND INFORMATION
Adjacent rooms, connecting rooms or specific room location and types of rooms or bedding are on a “request basis only” and are subject to availability at the time of check-in. These requests for specific room type or location may result in additional charges to be paid directly to the hotel. The maximum occupancy is a combination of adults and children per room using existing bedding and varies by property. Extra bedding may be requested at time of reservation or at hotel check-in and is subject to availability. Extra bedding types vary by property and are defined as a daybed, chair-bed, or sofa bed. A fee plus tax may apply and is payable directly to the hotel at the time of checkout.
Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel® & Spa, Disneyland® Hotel, and Disney’s Paradise Pier® Hotel are designated non-smoking hotels and all guest rooms are non-smoking. Smoking is allowed in designated outdoor smoking locations only. A room recovery fee will be charged for smoking in guest rooms, on balconies or on patios.
GUESTS WITH DISABILITIES
Guests with disabilities requiring accessible accommodations may contact Disney directly for specific information and assistance regarding accessible room availability, bedding options, amenities, restrictions, and advance reservation notice requirements. All accommodations are subject to availability.
COSTS NOT INCLUDED
Parking (self or valet), any taxes or fees, Disneyland® Resort theme park tickets, in-room incidentals (e.g., movies, games, honor bar), gratuities, laundry, long distance telephone calls, child care, activities, beverages, meals, sundries, sightseeing, services and any other items or services not described herein.
Check-in time is after 3 p.m. and check-out time is before 11 a.m. A government-issued photo ID and the valid credit or debit card that was used in connection with the reservation confirmation are required at check-in. The government-issued photo ID must match the name that was used on the reservation confirmation and on the credit or debit card used in connection with the reservation. A valid credit or debit card will be required to check-in to cover room charges and incidental expenses. Guests who do not have a valid credit or debit card must leave a $250 cash deposit with the hotel (no checks will be accepted). If any reservation is more than one (1) night, all nights will be charged on the Guest’s valid credit or debit card for the entire length of stay at check-in.
Unaccompanied minors may check in under certain circumstances, with parent/guardian consent and pre-approval from Disney. Unaccompanied minors must have valid ID, valid form of payment (cash or credit card in their name) and a responsibility Waiver signed and notarized by their parent/guardian to check-in to the hotels. Please contact Disney at (714) 520-5082 for requirements and information.
ROOM RATE REVISIONS FOR ARRIVALS THROUGH DECEMBER 31, 2019
Room rates for arrivals on or prior to December 31, 2019 are guaranteed (except for changes in tax rates or other governmental charges) as long as room reservation is not changed. Disney reserves the right to cancel or modify a room reservation (including, but not limited to, after the room reservation has been confirmed) if the room reservation includes or resulted from a mistake or error of any kind including, but not limited to, a mistake or error in the rate or room type, or where it appears that a Guest has engaged in fraudulent or misleading activity in making the room reservation.
Suites do not include concierge services. If concierge services have been added to your suite reservation, an additional per night fee will be added to your account daily as set forth below. This fee is not included in the room rate noted on this confirmation.
- $175 per night plus taxes and fees at Disney’s Paradise Pier® Hotel
- $225 per night plus taxes and fees at the Disneyland® Hotel
- $250 per night plus taxes and fees at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel® & Spa
“RIGHT OF ENTRY” POLICY
Please be advised that notwithstanding your use of a sign on your door, a request by you to forgo housekeeping services or any other request made by you, the hotel and its staff reserve the right to enter your room for any purposes including, but not limited to, performing maintenance and repairs or checking on the safety and security of Guests and property. The hotel staff will give reasonable notice prior to entry by knocking and announcing the intent to enter the room.
- All rates are in U.S. dollars.
- Final payment of room and tax is due upon arrival.
- Reservations may only be made and are only guaranteed for a length of stay of less than 30 days.
- Pets are not permitted in our hotel rooms with the exception of service animals.
- Disney reserves the right to decline, accept or retain a Guest’s reservation, subject to applicable law.
- All terms and conditions including, but not limited to, deposit requirements and cancellation and refund policies, are subject to change by Disney without notice.
- All room reservations and transactions are made and consummated in the State of California. Room reservations and transactions and these Terms and Conditions for Room Only Reservations shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Room reservations are non-transferable, and reservation name changes are not permitted.
- All requests including, but not limited to specific room types, adjacent connecting and exact location are on a request basis only, subject to availability and not guaranteed.
All information above is subject to change.