Aulani Resort – 2020 Package Terms & Conditions
For 2021 Package Terms & Conditions visit: https://www.smallworldvacations.com/aulani-resort-2021-package-terms-and-conditions/
Change Fees and Changes to Reservations Made Prior to Guest Arrival
- Changes to Reservation – Changes to reservation, including but not limited to change in travel dates, length of stay, party size or hotel accommodations, are subject to availability and the prices applicable at the time the change is requested and guest is responsible for paying any increase in price resulting from the change. In addition, changes made 30 days or less prior to guest arrival are also subject to a change fee of $50 per package plus any change fees assessed by third party hotels or other suppliers.
- If changes are made to the package including, but not limited to, changes to travel dates, package is subject to the Terms and Conditions applicable to packages at the time the change to the reservation is made and, in the case of changes to travel dates, pricing applicable to the new travel dates.
- Hotels and/or suppliers do not permit changes in certain situations.
- Disney reserves the right to restrict changes to any reservation.
Cancellation and Refunds
- For cancellations made 30 days or more prior to Guest arrival, amounts paid, minus cancellation fees assessed by other suppliers, non-refundable air transportation, non-refundable travel protection costs, and other amounts owed, will be refunded.
- For cancellations made 2 days to 29 days prior to Guest arrival, amounts paid, minus a cancellation fee of $400 per package and minus any cancellation fees assessed by other suppliers, non-refundable air transportation, non-refundable travel protection costs, and other amounts owed, will be refunded.
- For cancellations made 1 day or less prior to Guest arrival or for no-shows, the full price of the package is non-refundable.
- Guest will be responsible for any cancellation fees assessed by an airline. In the case of a non-refundable airline ticket, the cancellation fee is equal to the entire ticket price. Cancellation of a refundable airline ticket must be made at least 24 hours prior to the scheduled airline departure time. No refunds for airline tickets will be made after travel has commenced or if a flight is missed/delayed.
- No refunds will be made for early departure from hotel or for unused or partially used options, components, or features.
- Any refunds allowed by WDTC in its sole discretion after arrival must be requested in writing within 90 days after departure and may be assessed a $25 processing fee. WDTC reserves the right to make refunds in accordance with the method that payment was received. All appropriate refunds will be made through the Guest’s travel agent if payment was made by the travel agent. WDTC is not responsible for the receipt of refund monies by Guests from their travel agents.
Deposit and Payment Procedures
- For reservations made 31 days or more prior to Guest arrival, a deposit of $400 per reservation will be due and must be received by Walt Disney Travel Co., Inc. (“WDTC”) within 3 days of booking the reservation or the reservation will automatically be cancelled. For reservations that include a travel protection plan, the total price of the plan is also due at the time the plan is requested.
- For reservations that include air transportation, the total price of the airfare is also due at the time the reservation is made. Payment in full is due to WDTC 30 days prior to Guest arrival. Travel documents will not be issued until final payment is received. WDTC reserves the right to cancel a reservation without notice when deposit or final payment is not received by the due date.
- For reservations made 30 days or less prior to Guest arrival, payment in full is due to WDTC at the time the reservation is made or the reservation will not be confirmed.
- WDTC accepts credit and debit cards, check, money order, or bank wire transfer as payment; please call 866-44-DISNEY for payment details.
- Advance reservations are accepted up to three business days prior to arrival date for packages. (Saturday, Sunday and U.S. legal holidays are not considered business days.) Advance reservation requirements may be more restrictive for international addresses. Features for all packages are subject to change and may be based on features available on date of Guest arrival, not those in effect at time the reservation is made.
- Reservations are not accepted until confirmed by a confirmation number.
- Reservations may only be made and are only guaranteed for a length of stay of less than 30 days.
- All prices are in U.S. dollars and are subject to change until package is paid in full. After package is paid in full, package price is subject to change due to imposition of taxes or other charges of governmental authorities. Prices are also subject to change due to modifications to package or package components. Everyone on the same reservation must be on the same package. Additional adult charges may apply for more than two adults per room. If air transportation is included in the package, the airfare is not guaranteed until the total price of the airline tickets is paid in full. Package prices are all-inclusive and cannot be broken down into individual component pricing.
- Costs not included in the package price: parking (self or valet) as applicable, in-room incidentals (e.g., movies, games, honor bar), gratuities, laundry, telephone calls, child care, activities, beverages, meals, sundries, sightseeing and any other items and services not included as a component or feature of the package.
Room Location and Information
- Adjacent rooms, connecting rooms, or specific room location and types of rooms or bedding are on a “request basis only” and are subject to availability at the time of check-in. These requests for specific room type or location may result in additional charges to be paid directly to the hotel at check-out. Maximum occupancy is a combination of adults and children per room and varies by room type. Additional per-adult charges may apply for more than two adults per room. The Aulani Resort is a smoke-free environment, excluding designated outdoor smoking locations. A room recovery fee will be charged for smoking in Guest rooms and villas, on balconies or on patios. Pets are not permitted with the exception of service animals.
- Renter must be at least 21 years of age. Additional surcharges apply to renters 21-24 and will be assessed at the rental location. Renters must present a valid driver’s license with an acceptable major credit card in his or her name. Other standard rental qualifications apply. Car must be rented for a minimum one 24 hour period. Car rental includes unlimited mileage, airport fees, local surcharges and state/local taxes. Additional daily and hourly rate charges, additional driver’s fee, Collision Damage Waiver, Loss Damage Waiver, Extended Protection and Carefree Personal Protection, gasoline, optional refueling service and any other charges are extra. Hawaii State Law requires child safety seats for children under four years old and a child safety seat or a booster seat for children ages 4 to 7. Child safety seats and booster seats must be requested at the time of booking for an additional charge payable at the rental location. Seat belts are required to be used by all passengers. A drop-off charge may apply to rentals not returned to the original rental location. Drop-off charges vary by location and are payable at the time of rental at the car rental counter. Other terms and conditions may apply.
- Flight schedules are not guaranteed. WDTC shall not be responsible for any airline schedule changes, delays, cancellations, or any airlines’ failure to perform for any reason including, without limitation, strike, bankruptcy or cessation. Duplicate reservations are subject to cancellation by the airline without notice. Guests are responsible for reconfirming all flights directly with the airlines and are responsible for any additional fees (e.g., baggage fees, advance seat selection or curbside check-in charges) payable directly to the airlines. Please contact airline directly prior to leaving home to obtain additional fee information and documentation requirements. Seat assignments are not guaranteed. If seat selection is unavailable through WDTC, seats may either be assigned at airport check-in or may be obtained directly from the airline(s). Guests age 17 and younger must fly with an adult on the same itinerary and reservation. At this time, a government-issued photo identification is required for all air passengers 18 years and older. A birth certificate may be required for children under two years of age sitting in the lap of a parent or legal guardian. Travelers flying from origins outside the U.S. are responsible for obtaining the required travel documents for airline check-in and entry into the U.S.
General Conditions and Responsibility
- WDTC, its parent companies, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, subcontractors, agents and representatives, shall at no time be liable or responsible in any way whatsoever for any loss, injury, or damage caused or arising in connection with any transportation, hotel or other services or products of third parties provided through WDTC, or as a result of acts of God, acts of Government or other authorities, wars, civil disturbances, hijacks, thefts, or any circumstance beyond its control. WDTC reserves the right to accept, retain, decline or cancel any reservation or any Guest as a participant in its packages at any time and for any reason. In addition, WDTC reserves the right to cancel or modify a reservation, including, without limitation, the price, at any time prior to Guest check-in if the reservation includes or was made as the result of a mistake or error of any kind, including, without limitation, a mistake or error in price or description of the package or package components or features, or where it appears that a Guest has engaged in fraudulent or misleading activity in making the reservation. If a package is cancelled by WDTC, WDTC shall have no responsibility beyond the refund of monies paid to WDTC for the package. The terms and conditions of any transportation services provided by airlines or car rental agencies shall be as represented by those third parties. Terms and conditions are subject to change by WDTC without notice. If these Terms and Conditions contain any provisions construed to be unenforceable or unlawful by a court of competent jurisdiction, the same shall be deemed modified to conform to applicable law, or if this would cause an unreasonable result, such provision shall be stricken from these Terms and Conditions without affecting the binding force and effect of any of its other provisions.
“Right of Entry” Policy
- Please be advised that notwithstanding your use of a sign on your door, a request by you to forgo housekeeping services or any other request made by you, the hotel and its staff reserve the right to enter your room for any purposes including, but not limited to, performing maintenance and repairs or checking on the safety and security of Guests and property. The hotel staff will give reasonable notice prior to entry by knocking and announcing the intent to enter the room.
- Any concerns or requests regarding your WDTC travel package must be submitted in writing to Walt Disney Travel Co., Inc., 190 Center Street Promenade, Anaheim, CA 92805-4180, with attention to Guest Communications, or by email to Aulani.Guest.Communications@disneyonline.com within 90 days after travel has been completed.
Travel Protection Plan
- Standard check-in time is after 3 p.m. for standard rooms and suites, and after 4 p.m. for studios and villas; and check-out is before 11 a.m. During peak periods, check-in may be delayed.
- All Guests’ full, legal names (including, without limitation, children) are required at the time the reservation is made. Children’s ages are also required at the time the reservation is made. Date of birth and gender are required for all Guests, including, without limitation, infants, if the reservation includes air transportation.
- Name changes are not permitted; reservations and package components are nontransferable.
Promotions and Online Bookings
- Promotional and online bookings may have terms and conditions for payment procedures or change or cancellation fees that are different than those outlined above.
Guests with Disabilities
- For Guests with disabilities who require accessible accommodations, specific information and assistance can be requested through WDTC regarding accessible room availability, bedding options, amenities, restrictions, and advance reservation notice requirements. All accommodations are subject to availability.
- Unaccompanied minors may check in under certain circumstances, with parent/guardian consent and pre-approval from WDTC. Unaccompanied minors must be at least 14 years of age to check in to the hotel. Such minors will need the following in order to check in: (i) a valid form of ID (State issued DL, State ID, Military ID or Passport), (ii) a responsibility Waiver signed and notarized by their parent/guardian (Waiver may be obtained by calling WDTC at 866-858-1861), and (iii) if minor is pre-paid and would like to charge to the room, they must bring a valid credit card in their name to be placed on file for incidentals. Please contact WDTC at 866-858-1861 for requirements and information.
Photo ID and Valid Payment Card Required at Check-In
- A government-issued photo ID and a valid credit or debit card are required at check-in. The government-issued photo ID must match the name that was used on the reservation confirmation.
Governing Law and Venue
- All sales of packages take place in and are consummated in the State of California. Any claim, action or lawsuit (collectively, “Action”) arising out of these Terms and Conditions, reservations and bookings, and/or all packages, products and services provided in connection with the reservations and bookings, including without limitation, components such as tickets, packages, and room accommodations (all collectively, “Terms, Reservations and Products”) must be filed and maintained exclusively in any court in Orange County, California having subject matter jurisdiction. These Terms, Reservations and Products shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.