Spring is sprouting exciting new experiences across Walt Disney World Resort, including a new springtime offer from Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground where campsite Guests stay under the stars in the middle of the magic. Now through May 27, 2021, you can save up to 20% on campsites for stays most nights only between April 11-May 27, 2021.
Nestled among 750 acres of pine and cypress forest and laced with woodland trails, Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground is a front row seat on the great outdoors. Campsites can accommodate everything from tents to large RVs with full hookups (The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort are not included in this offer).
Discover fantastic pool areas, charming woodland trails and rip-roarin’ entertainment—all in the magic of the great outdoors—and you can enjoy a variety of Guest benefits designed to make your Disney vacation as easy and convenient as possible, including complimentary transportation around Walt Disney World Resort.
Campsite types eligible for this offer can accommodate everything from traditional tents to luxury RVs.
The number of campsites allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same campsite. Length-of-stay requirements may apply.
Offer excludes The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground.
- Cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.
- Advance reservations required.
- The Cabins at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground are not included in this offer.
- Valid ticket or pass and a park reservation for each day is required to visit the theme parks.
You can make a splash at Meadow Swimmin’ Pool, the feature pool with a 67-foot long corkscrew waterslide. You can also enjoy a variety of unique recreational activities – including archery, horseback riding, fishing, canoeing, kayaking and more. Plus, you can visit the newly enhanced Tri-Circle D Ranch, home to Disney’s Walt Disney World Resort horses.
Walt Disney World Resort is blooming with so much to make a springtime visit just the ticket, including:
- Taste of EPCOT International Flower & Garden Festival, now-July 5, 2021, bursts with brilliant gardens, fresh flavors and lively entertainment.
- Mickey and Minnie’s Runaway Railway at Disney’s Hollywood Studios takes you on a fun-filled, ride-through adventure through the world of Mickey Mouse cartoons.
- Character Cavalcades at Magic Kingdom Park turn the parade route into a party.
- Pandora – The World of Avatar at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park offers expeditions for adventurers of all ages.
All that’s happening makes springtime the right time to take advantage of the campsite savings at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground!
Published: March 16, 2021