Walt Disney World ® Resort
Full Lineup: 2022 Eat to the Beat Concert Series at EPCOT
Back in May, we gave guests a taste of what we’ve been cooking up for this year’s Eat to the Beat Concert Series presented by Florida Blue Medicare – and today it’s time for the main course! Let’s take a look at the full lineup of acts that will be serving up tunes at the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival presented by CORKCICLE starting July 14.
This year, Disney Live Entertainment continues to bring new flavors into the mix, giving even more guests a chance to savor the music they love. Fresh acts will take the America Gardens Theatre stage, including local bands Tuesday-Thursday, alongside many of your favorite artists. With genres spanning Rock, Latin, Rap, Pop, Country and more.
- July 14-15 – Baha Men
- July 16-18 – Big Bad Voodoo Daddy
- July 22-23 – Tonic (NEW)
- July 24-25 – Jeremy Camp (NEW)
- July 29-30 – Taylor Dayne
- July 31-Aug. 1 – Tiffany
- Aug. 5-8 – Joey Fatone & Friends
- Aug. 12-13 – The Devon Allman Project
- Aug. 14-15 – Christopher Cross
- Aug. 19-20 – Journey former Lead Vocalist Steve Augeri
- Aug. 21-22 – Air Supply
- Aug. 26-27 – Blanco Brown (NEW)
- Aug. 28-29 – 98°
- Sept. 2-3 – Southern Avenue
- Sept. 4-5 – Kris Allen & David Cook
- Sept. 9-10 – Hoobastank (NEW)
- Sept. 11-12 – Jimmie Allen
- Sept. 16-17 – Los Amigos Invisibles (NEW)
- Sept. 18-19 – American Authors
- Sept. 23-24 – BBMAK
- Sept. 25-26 – Postmodern Jukebox
- Sept. 30-Oct. 1 – Stokley (NEW)
- Oct. 2-3 – Sheila E.
- Oct. 7-8 – Mark Wills
- Oct. 9-10 – 38 Special
- Oct. 14-15 – Robert Randolph Band (NEW)
- Oct. 16-17 – Newsboys (NEW)
- Oct. 21-22 – Ray Parker Jr. (NEW)
- Oct. 23-24 – Billy Ocean
- Oct. 28-31 – Hanson
- Nov. 4-7 – Boyz II Men
- Nov. 11-12 – Kenny G
- Nov. 13-14 – Sugar Ray
Guests can secure a spot at the show by reserving an Eat to the Beat Dining Package available Friday-Monday. Find out more by visiting TasteEPCOT.com.
Keep following us to find out more about the EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival happening during the 50th Anniversary celebration that will run through March 2023.
To experience EPCOT International Food & Wine Festival, guests must have both valid admission and a park reservation for EPCOT on the same date.
Small World Vacations is celebrating 25 Years of Magic.
Learn how our experience can help you!
Request your FREE price quote for your Walt Disney World Vacation Today!
Published: July 2, 2022