New Delivery Method for Walt Disney World Vacation Package Magical Extras
Beginning with Jan. 1, 2018 arrivals, there’s a new process for Magical Extra Card and voucher delivery. Instead of receiving a generic booklet including the Magical Extras card and vouchers, guests who purchase a Walt Disney Travel Company package and stay at a Walt Disney World® Resort Hotel will now receive information about the Magical Extras in their MagicBand delivery box.
Guests will still receive one Magical Extras Savings Card, 4 vouchers for Miniature Golf and 4 vouchers for the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex per package. The card will be personalized with the lead guest’s name, party size, travel dates and reservation number. Like always, this card must be presented at all participating shopping, dining and recreation locations to receive the associated discount or offer.
- Guests who pre-engage on My Disney Experience 10 days or less prior to arrival.
- Guests who book 5 days or less prior to arrival.
- Guests who do not pre-engage on My Disney Experience.
- Guests who opt out of receiving a MagicBand.
- Guests who book a Walt Disney Travel Company Package at The Walt Disney World Swan or Dolphin Hotels, the Four Seasons Resort Orlando at Walt Disney World Resort, the Disney Springs® Resort Area Hotels or a Walt Disney World Good Neighbor® Hotel.
- Guests who reside in countries outside of the US.