Save Up to 30% on Select Rooms for 5-Night Stays at Aulani,
A Disney Resort & Spa in Ko Olina, Hawai’i
Plan a spectacular springtime escape with this special offer at Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa in Ko Olina, Hawaiʻi—where magical moments await! Save up to 30% on select rooms at Aulani Resort for stays of 5 or more consecutive nights, valid from March 12, 2021 through June 10, 2021. Book through May 28, 2021.
The longer your stay, the more you save! Explore available savings:
- Save up to 30% on select rooms for stays of 5 or more consecutive nights
- Save up to 25% on select rooms for stays of 4 consecutive nights
- Save up to 20% on select rooms for stays of 3 consecutive nights
Book Early to Enjoy a Resort Credit
When you book through January 31, 2021, your stay of 5 or more consecutive nights includes a $200 Resort Credit, or your stay of 4 consecutive nights includes a $150 Resort Credit.
Know Before You Go
Before you book, be sure to explore important updates at Aulani Resort.
To provide additional flexibility, you may cancel your Aulani Resort reservations up to 24 hours prior to your arrival date for stays through June 10, 2021 without Disney-imposed cancellation fees. Learn more.
- Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room for consecutive night stays from March 12, 2021 through June 10, 2021. Book through May 28, 2021. Travel must be completed by June 11, 2021.
- Length of stay requirements apply, and cancellation of any nights of a stay will affect discount validity.
- Not valid on suites and 3-Bedroom Grand Villas, or on previously booked rooms.
- Advance reservations required, and must be consecutive night stays.
- Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited.
- Excludes applicable fees and taxes.
- Limit two (2) rooms per reservation and occupancy restrictions apply per room.
- Additional charges apply if more than two (2) adults per hotel room; not applicable for Suites or Villas.
- Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers.
- One (1) spendable Resort Credit per applicable reservation, which will be applied to the room account upon check-in. Valid for qualifying purchases from eligible Aulani Resort locations with room-charging privileges. Disney Gift Cards and other select items are ineligible to be purchased with the Resort Credit; please ask about eligible items at participating locations. Resort Credit will be applied against charges made to the room account, and Guest is responsible for any balance due after the Resort Credit has been applied. Not valid for payment of room rates or associated fees or taxes, must be used during the Guest’s stay, will not be paid to the guest upon check out, and expires at 11:59 PM on the departure day. Resort Credit may not be redeemed for other credit or cash in whole or in part, sold separately, transferred or refunded.
- Offer subject to restrictions and change without notice.
- Select activities require additional fees.
Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa has begun a phased reopening.
Aulani Resort rooms, restaurants and other locations may be limited in capacity and subject to restricted availability or closure based on direction from health experts and government officials to promote physical distancing. Furthermore, experiences, services and amenities may be modified, have limited availability or may remain closed. Offerings are not guaranteed. Aulani Resort reserves the right to cancel any reservations or purchases and provide applicable refunds.
To provide additional flexibility, you may change or cancel your Aulani Resort reservation up to 24 hours prior to your arrival date for stays through May 20, 2021 without Disney-imposed cancellation fees. This is a temporary modification to the Resort cancellation and refund policy and applies to both “room-only” bookings and Walt Disney Travel Company vacation packages. For room-only cancellations made less than 24 hours before arrival (including no shows), a cancellation fee will be charged equivalent to the first night’s room rate plus tax. For Walt Disney Travel Company vacation package cancellations made less than 24 hours before arrival (including no shows), a $400 cancellation fee will be charged. Failure to check in to the hotel on the scheduled arrival date without prior notice of cancellation or change will be subject to these fees.
This temporary policy applies for stays through May 20, 2021 only. Any stays after this date will adhere to the regular cancellation and refund policy, as follows:
“Room-only” cancellations must be made at least 5 days prior to your arrival. For cancellations made 4 days or less before your arrival date (including no shows), a cancellation fee will be charged equivalent to the first night’s room rate plus tax. Failure to check in to the hotel on the scheduled arrival date without prior notice of cancellation or change will be subject to fees equivalent to the first night’s hotel rate plus tax.
For a Walt Disney Travel Company vacation package—or if you have booked other components with your room such as flight or car rental—the required notification timeframe is 30 days or more, with a $400 cancel fee if notice is 29 days or less.
To cancel a reservation, call Disney or your travel agent. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call. If you have other reservations, they will not be cancelled unless you advise Disney or your travel agent.
Cancellation and refund policies are subject to change.
Please contact The Walt Disney Travel Company or your travel agent to rebook or cancel room-only reservations or Aulani Resort hotel packages. Disney will also process a refund to the original form of payment if a room-only or package payment had been made.
Please note that cancellation fees imposed by third-party suppliers, including airlines and rental cars, as well as nonrefundable products like travel protection plans, are deducted from refundable amounts for Walt Disney Travel Company packages. You will still be responsible for cancellation charges associated with third-party supplier policies.
To cancel a reservation, please call your travel agent. Guests under 18 years of age must have parent or guardian permission to call. If you have other reservations, they will not be cancelled unless you advise us.
Published: January 5, 2021