Walt Disney World ® Resort
Save Up To 30% on Select 2023 & 2024 Disney Cruises
Set sail on a Disney Cruise to somewhere far, far away!
Whether you’re yearning for the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean and Bahamas, the sweeping landscapes in the Alaskan frontier or wherever your heart may desire, a Disney Cruise is the perfect way to explore new, exciting destinations. It’s the easiest way for families and multi-generational groups to travel together. So, grab Grandma and Grandpa, aunts and uncles, nieces and nephews and make your vacation dreams come true.
If you’re flexible about your stateroom location, you can find great Restricted Rate Staterooms on select sail dates and itineraries on select dates until March 2024.
What is a Restricted Rate Stateroom on a Disney Cruise? These are unsold surplus staterooms in a specific category (Inside, Oceanview or Verandah) in very limited quantities on select sail dates, with prices so low, they almost seem too good to be true. They are for real, but come with stiff booking restrictions. Your Small World Vacations can explain how it works. See below for Important Details.
Small World Vacations’ agents have sailed on over 500 Disney Cruises and are experienced in booking Disney Cruise Line Restricted Rates. They can help you find the best prices and answer your questions about planning a Disney Cruise. There is no charge for their friendly and caring service.
Small World Vacations offers $50 – $1000 onboard credit based on the cost of your cruise fare only.
Onboard credit courtesy of Small World Vacations Click here for details and restrictions.
Below is the list of the current Restricted Rates on select Disney Cruises in 2023 & 2024. All prices listed below are subject to availability and were compiled as of November 27, 2023. They are not guaranteed until booked and paid.
Save up to 30% on Select Sailings from Honolulu
10-Night Hawaiian Cruise ending in Vancouver
|March 1, 2024||Disney Wonder||IGT|
Save up to 30% on Select Sailings from New Orleans
4-Night Western Caribbean Cruise
|February 26, 2024||Disney Magic||OGT|
5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise
|February 4, 2024||Disney Magic||OGT|
|February 16, 2024||Disney Magic||OGT|
|February 21, 2024||Disney Magic||OGT|
Save up to 20% on Select Sailings from Port Canaveral
3-Night Bahamian Cruise
|January 2, 2024||Disney Wish||VGT|
7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise with Pixar Day at Sea
|January 27, 2024||Disney Fantasy||VGT|
|February 10, 2024||Disney Fantasy||VGT|
|February 24, 2024||Disney Fantasy||VGT|
7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise with Pixar Day at Sea
|March 2, 2024||Disney Fantasy||VGT|
Save up to 25% on Select Sailings from Fort Lauderdale
5-Night Bahamian Caribbean Cruise with 2 stops at Disney Castaway Cay
|December 28, 2023||Disney Dream||IGT|
5-Night Western Caribbean Cruise with Marvel Day at Sea
|January 12, 2024||Disney Dream||VGT|
|January 21, 2024||Disney Dream||VGT|
|January 26, 2024||Disney Dream||VGT|
|February 23, 2024||Disney Dream||VGT|
Important details on Inside Category with Restrictions (IGT), Oceanview Category with Restrictions (OGT), and Verandah Category with Restrictions (VGT)
- Restricted rates apply to new bookings only. Existing reservations cannot be modified to a lower rate with a Restricted Fare.
- Any payment paid on the reservation is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking for all guests and is non-refundable and non-transferable. No courtesy holds.
- Full legal names of all guests are required at time of booking as no name changes are allowed.
- Sail date, cruise itinerary and stateroom category changes are not permitted after payment in full.
- Rates and stateroom availability are very limited and is subject to change without notice.
- Rate does not include gratuities or Port Adventures.
- A Restricted Rate guarantees you a stateroom within the selected stateroom type: Inside, Oceanview or Verandah. At their discretion, Disney Cruise Line will assign a stateroom.
- Inside Stateroom with Restrictions (category IGT) – Guarantees an Inside Stateroom or better stateroom.
- Oceanview Stateroom with Restrictions (category OGT) – Guarantees an Oceanview Stateroom or better stateroom.
- Verandah Stateroom with Restrictions (category VGT) – Guarantees a Verandah Stateroom or better stateroom.
- Category VGT (Verandah Guaranteed) staterooms may have a whitewall verandah and can accommodate a maximum of up to four guests depending on availability.
- Rates are in U.S. dollars.
- There is typically more availability in the Restricted Guarantee categories if there are only 2 or 3 people per stateroom.
- There may not be more than one stateroom available for your party size even if you need two staterooms to accommodate all guests. Locations requests are not permissible.
- The stateroom offer cannot be combined with any other discounted or promotional offer from Disney including Military rates, Florida Resident rates, etc
- Offer subject to Disney Cruise Line Terms and Conditions.
- Know Before You Go
Changes to the vacation commencement date or category will be considered a cancellation resulting in a loss of any offer or booking incentive associated with the original booking. If cruise reservation is canceled before or after final payment, the Onboard Cruising Credit Offer is null and void and cannot be transferred or redeemed as cash. Complimentary upgrades by Disney Cruise Line to a new stateroom category do not constitute a change in Onboard Credit amount. Any unused Onboard Credit is not redeemable for cash or credit. The Onboard Credit can be used for most charges incurred while on the Disney Cruise including gratuities, alcoholic beverages, Disney organized shore excursions, ship board and Castaway Cay spa treatments, photographs, souvenirs and activities on Castaway Cay and the Disney Cruise. The onboard credit is not valid for purchases in port or shore excursions that are not arranged by Disney Cruise Line. Valid ship board and Castaway Cay purchases subject to change without notice.