Small World Vacations – Preferred Travel Agent of the Disney Food Blog
Who doesn’t love fun and who doesn’t love food? And to go one step further, who doesn’t love Disney?
Mix those endorphin fueled ingredients up in a bowl and what do you get? The Disney Food Blog!
Small World Vacations is excited to be named the preferred travel agency of the DFB aka Disney Food Blog. We can’t wait to share their tasty tips and tricks with our guests in a FREE digital edition of their eBook guide to Walt Disney World Dining. (See details below)
If you haven’t discovered this yummy resource for Disney Vacationers, let us introduce you to our BFFs, AJ Wolfe and her team of food detectives at the DFB. We’ve been friends and fans of their tireless tasting and picture taking at Walt Disney World, Disneyland and Disney Cruise for years. Their reviews and photos are our guilty pleasure and inspiration to try new flavors at the resorts and parks. Who knew Cookies and Cream Churros could be so delicious?
The Disney Food Blog is an independent website offering in-depth news, unbiased reviews, newsletter, blog and information about food and restaurants in Disney’s parks, resorts, and cruise ships, along with up-to-date photographs of food and food-related items in Disney parks, resorts, events, etc. Their tag line is, “Food is a Theme Park” and when you visit their site, you’ll take a Disney-inspired culinary ride that will whet your appetite for more with topics such as
- Best Disney World Restaurants
- Disney Dining Plan
- Disney Restaurants/ Menus and Reviews
- Epcot Food and Wine Festival\
- Disney Recipes
And it doesn’t stop there…. Hold onto your knives and forks, cause this here, DFB Guide to Walt Disney World Dining, is the wildest eBook in the Disney Universe. (Sorry, I got carried away a bit, but it’s true).
Wouldn’t it be nice to have one of the biggest (and most expensive) parts of your trip resolved? To be able to feel 100% confident about your dining decisions?
The DFB Guide to Walt Disney World® Dining is designed to make sure that in 24 hours you will be feeling great about your plans. And you’ll have fun getting there.
This book is packed with more than 650 pages of tips and information, but it begins with a 5-step guide designed to get all your major worries out of the way. After that, you’ll get page after page of great info that can help you plan and optimize your dining decisions.
- Over 650 pages of Disney Dining and Planning information, tips, reviews, and recommendations!
- An in-depth Disney Dining Restaurant Reviews section, covering all Disney restaurants, food kiosks, bars, and lounges
- An updated Disney Dining Plan section and price analysis for 2018
- NEW Disney food and restaurant photos
- An updated Disney Snacks chapter, including DFB’s list of dozens of must-try snacks AND their Top Must-Have Snacks for 2018
- A comprehensive chapter of What’s New in Disney World in 2018, including new restaurants, menu updates, and more
- Details about how the My Magic+ Planning System and FastPass+ will affect your vacation planning
- The DFB picks for Great Snacks you must try this year
- DFB’s suggestions for “off the menu” orders you simply have to try
- A fully updated for 2018 list of the must-do restaurants for Disney World first-timers
- Recommendations for the best restaurants to book when you have babies and toddlers
- Scavenger Hunts, Trivia, and Top 5 List updates
- Bingo Cards
- Updates on all pertinent facts such as dining hours, prices, resources, phone numbers, and restaurant closures/openings
- All new restaurant additions, closures, refurbishments, and added dining experiences
- And much more!
Small World Vacations’ is thrilled and honored to be named the preferred travel agency of the Disney Food Blog! It means a lot that AJ believes in our 20+ years of getting the Vacation Magic Started for our guests. We are Authorized Disney Vacation Planners who love what we do and it shows! Learn how Small World Vacations can help you.
To show our appreciation of AJ’s trust in the service and knowledge we provide, Small World Vacations is happy to give one FREE digital DFB Dining Guide Book when you book a 2018 Walt Disney World Magic Your Way Package with the table service dining. This is a $19.95 value!
Published: August 18, 2018