Small World Vacations, a Platinum Level Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, can help you save time, headaches and money. We have been creating magical Walt Disney World® Vacations since 1996. We are proud to be recommended by MouseSavers.com.
Your Small World Vacations agent is your best resource when planning a magical Walt Disney World Vacation. We are happy to speak with you and help you figure it all out. There is no charge for our Disney expertise and experience. Let’s get the magic started!
Below is a list of Walt Disney World® planning tools, guidebooks and trusted websites that our agents use every day. Contact your Small World Vacations agent if you have any questions.
Walt Disney World Planning Websites
- Walt Disney World General Vacation Planning
- Disney Current Offers
- MouseSavers.com – Disney Discounts and Deals
- Touringplans.com – Itinerary Planning
- Refurbishment List – What will be closed during your stay
- Special Events – What is happening during your stay
- Walt Disney World Restaurant Menus
- Planning Calculator – When to make important reservations
- Disney Magical Express, Transportation and Driving Directions
- Small World Vacations Blog – What’s new
Walt Disney World Guidebooks
- The 2019 Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World by Sehlinger and Testa
- The 2019 Birnbaum’s Walt Disney World: The Official Guide
- The 2020 Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World by Sehlinger and Testa
- The 2020 Birnbaum’s Walt Disney World: The Official Guide
- Disney’s Value Resorts
- Disney’s Moderate Resorts
- Disney’s Deluxe Resorts
- Disney’s Deluxe Villa Resorts
- 2019 Magic Your Way Package
- 2019 Magic Your Way Quick Service Dining Plan
- 2019 Magic Your Way Dining Plan
- 2019 Magic Your Way Deluxe Dining Plan
- 2019 Resort Hotel Package
- 2019 Resort Hotel Package with Quick Service Dining Plan
- 2019 Resort Hotel Package with Dining Plan
- 2019 Resort Hotel Package with Deluxe Dining Plan
- 2019 Magical Extras – Vouchers and Offers
- 2019 Terms and Conditions
- 2020 Resort Hotel Package
- 2020 Resort Hotel Package with Quick Service Dining Plan
- 2020 Resort Hotel Package with Dining Plan
- 2020 Resort Hotel Package with Deluxe Dining Plan
- 2020 Magical Extras – Vouchers and Offers
- 2020 Terms and Conditions
Beyond the Theme Parks
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach
- Disney Springs
- Disney’s BoardWalk
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
- Tours, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique, Pirates League and Seasonal Events
- Walt Disney World Property Maps
- Walt Disney World® Guest Services
- Guests with Disabilities
Onsite Disney Guests can take advantage of Disney’s Extra Magic Hours listed on the theme park operating calendar.
Live Entertainment Calendar – See what activities are happening in the theme parks.
In order to receive communications from Disney throughout the planning process, you must create a My Disney Experience account. Go to www.StartYourDisneyExperience.com to begin.
Once you create an account and link your Walt Disney World® reservation number, you can enjoy all that My Magic + has to offer! With your My Disney Experience account, you can:
- Customize your magic bands-Disney’s all-in-one wristband which will be encoded with your room key and other components (if applicable) such as theme park tickets, dining plan credits, charging privileges, FastPass + selections and Memory Maker. (Your magic bands can be customized up until 11 days prior to arrival if you want to have them shipped directly to your USA residence. International Guests pick up their Magic Bands upon arrival at their Disney Resort.)
- Make and view Advanced Dining Reservations (Starting at 6am EST, 180 days prior to arrival)
- Reserve multiple Disney FastPass+ for select rides, entertainment, shows and attractions. Valid theme park ticket required. (At 7am EST – 60 days prior to arrival) To make FastPass+ selections, your Vacation Package Reservation # or separate tickets must be linked to your MyDisneyExperience account.
- Check-in to your Disney Resort online
If you need assistance creating your My Disney Experience account, ordering your Magic Bands, or selecting Fast Pass+ call Disney’s help desk at (407)-939-7765 between 7 a.m. and 11 p.m. EST.
If you are traveling with multiple families, click here for Directions to linking more than one MyDisneyExperience Account so you can schedule FastPass+ Selections as a group (or Memory Maker)
Download the My Disney Experience (MDE) app onto your Smartphone prior to going to Walt Disney World© for access to your MDE account with resort info, ADRs and to view or modify FastPass + Selections and changes as well as park wait times, maps and helpful tools to navigate the theme parks. (Availability and features subject to device limitations. Message and data rates may apply.
Advanced Dining and Other Reservations
- Walt Disney World® Restaurant Menus
- 2019 Walt Disney World® Dining Plan Locations
- 2020 Walt Disney World Dining Plan Locations
- At exactly 180 days in advance, you can begin making Advanced Dining Reservations (ADRs), Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique/Pirate’s League, Recreation, Dinner Shows and Tours.
- Arrange and link your Advanced Dining Reservations through your My Disney Experience account.
- If you prefer to speak with a Disney Cast Member to set up your dining call 407-WDW-DINE.
- If you purchased a Vacation Package with a Dining Plan:
- Your dining credits will be encoded onto your Magic Bands.
- The number of dining credits you receive is based on the number of nights you are staying at a Disney Resort. Children under age 3 are not entitled to any dining credits.
- Dining credits expire at midnight on the day you check-out
- If you purchased a Disney Dining Plan with table service meals, I am glad to assist you with your Advanced Dining Reservations. Please note: any modifications or cancellations to ADRs are the responsibility of the guest.
- Disney will charge a fee if you do not show up for your Advanced Dining Reservations. Cancellation fees and terms and conditions vary by dining location.
At 7 am EST exactly 60 days in advance, you can reserve your favorite Walt Disney World® experiences. All FastPass+ Selections are subject to availability.
In order to set up FastPass+ Selections, your Walt Disney World® Vacation Package Reservation # or Valid Theme Park Passes must be linked to your My Disney Experience account. (Subject to availability.)
- This Touring Plans Link has great information about making your FastPass+ Selections.
- You can choose up to three Disney’s FastPass+ Selections for one theme park each day through your My Disney Experience account. Certain restrictions apply.
- You can get a limited number of additional FastPass+ after your original Fast Pass+ Selections have been used or expire.
- Make changes with the My Disney Experience mobile app, at your Disney Resort Lobby Concierge or at the FastPass+ kiosks conveniently located throughout all four theme parks.
- If you need technical assistance selecting Fast Pass+ call the My Disney Experience IT Help Desk at (407)-939-7765 between 7 a.m. & 11 p.m. EST.
- Your FastPass+ Selections will be encoded onto your Magic Bands and listed on your MyDisneyExperience.
Disney’s Magical Express
- Disney’s Magical Express (DME) is complimentary luggage delivery and roundtrip transportation via Motor Coach from Orlando International Airport (MCO) to your Disney Resort. This must be set up in advance.
- Click here to learn more about Disney’s Magical Express
- I can arrange DME for you if you send your flight info (airline, flight#s connecting flights, flight times, city of origin). Or if you prefer to set it up yourself, call DME at 866-599-0951.
- Have your MagicBands accessible when you land at Orlando International Airport. Disney will scan them before you get on the Magical Express bus. (International Guests ask your agent for advice.)
- With Memory Maker you can relive your Walt Disney World® vacation with a variety of photos and videos capturing your magical memories.(Photo or video options vary according to photo location and attraction.)
- Disney PhotoPass® Photographers take your picture at photo locations throughout Walt Disney World®.
- Attraction photos are included, like that amazing shot of your plummet down Splash Mountain.
Published: January 5, 2010