Small World Vacations, a Platinum Level Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, can help you save time, headaches and money. We have been creating magical Walt Disney World® Vacations since 1996. We are proud to be recommended by MouseSavers.com.
Your Small World Vacations agent is your best resource when planning a magical Walt Disney World Vacation. We are happy to speak with you and help you figure it all out. There is no charge for our Disney expertise and experience. Let’s get the magic started!
Below is a list of Walt Disney World® planning tools, guidebooks and trusted websites that our agents use every day. Contact your Small World Vacations agent if you have any questions.
Walt Disney World® Planning Websites
- Walt Disney World© General Vacation Planning
- Walt Disney World© Brochure (Use Mouse Wheel to Scroll through Pages)
- Disney Current Deals
- MouseSavers.com – Disney Discounts and Deals
- MousePlanet.com – Disney Forums and Info
- Touringplans.com – Itinerary Planning. Save 20% with Code SMALLWORLDWDW
- Refurbishment List – What will be closed during your stay
- Special Events – What is happening during your stay
- Walt Disney World© Restaurant Menus
- Planning Calculator – When to make important reservations
- Disney Magical Express, Transportation and Driving Directions
- Small World Vacations Blog – What’s new
Walt Disney World® Guidebooks
- The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World by Sehlinger and Testa
- The Birnbaum’s 2015 Walt Disney World: The Official Guide
- Passporter’s Guide to Walt Disney World by Dave, Jennifer and Alexander Marx
|Disney’s Art of Animation Resort||Disney’s Art of Animation Resort Videos|
|Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort||Disney’s All-Star Music Resort|
|Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort||Disney’s Pop Century Resort|
|Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort||Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort|
|Disney’s Port Orleans Resort-French Quarter||Disney’s Port Orleans Resort-Riverside|
|Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground|
- Magic Your Way Package
- 2015 Walt Disney World® Dining Plans. – General Dining Plan Info
- Magic Your Way Plus Quick Service Dining Plan
- Magic Your Way Plus Dining Plan
- Magic Your Way Plus Deluxe Dining Plan
- Magic Your Way Premium Plan
- Magic Your Way Platinum Plan
- Magical Extras
- Memory Maker – Photo Service
- Travel insurance can be added to a Vacation Package prior to final payment.
- Golf, Entertainment and Recreation Options
Beyond the Theme Parks
- Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon
- Disney’s Blizzard Beach
- DownTown Disney
- Spas and Health Clubs order Nolvadex
- Tours, Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique and Seasonal Events
- Walt Disney World© Guest Services
Onsite Disney Guests can take advantage of Disney’s Extra Magic Hours listed on the theme park operating calendar.
Live Entertainment Calendar – See what activities are happening in the theme parks.
In order to receive communications from Disney throughout the planning process, you must create a My Disney Experience account. Go to www.StartYourDisneyExperience.com to begin.
Once you create an account and link your Walt Disney World® reservation number, you can enjoy all that My Magic + has to offer! With your My Disney Experience account, you can:
- Customize your magic bands– Disney’s all-in-one waterproof wristband which will be encoded with your room key and other components (if applicable) such as park tickets, dining plan credits, charging privileges, FastPass + selections and Memory Maker. (Your magic bands can be customized up until 11 days prior to arrival and shipped directly to your USA residence. (International guests can pick up their bands at their Disney Resort)
- Make and view Advanced Dining Reservations (Starting at 6am EST, 180 days prior to arrival)
- Reserve multiple Disney Fast Pass+ for select rides, parades, fireworks and character meets (Starting at midnight EST, 60 days prior to arrival) Valid theme park ticket required.
- Check-in to your Disney Resort online
If you need assistance creating your My Disney Experience account, ordering your Magic Bands, or selecting Fast Pass+ call Disney’s help desk at (407)-939-7765 between 7 a.m. and 11 p.m. EST.
If you are traveling with multiple families, click here for Directions to linking more than one MyDisneyExperience Account so you can schedule FastPass+ Selections as a group (or Memory Maker)
Download the My Disney Experience (MDE) app onto your Smartphone prior to going to Walt Disney World© for access to your MDE account with resort info, ADRs and to view or modify FastPass + Selections and changes as well as park wait times, maps and helpful tools to navigate the theme parks. (Availability and features subject to device limitations. Message and data rates may apply. Coverage not available everywhere.)
At exactly 180 days in advance, you can begin making Advanced Dining Reservations (ADRs), Bibiddi Bobiddi Boutique/Pirate’s League, Recreation, Dinner Shows and Tours. To determine when you can start, click this link to a Planning Calculator, a handy webtool to calculate the exact date when you can begin making reservations.
Arrange your Advanced Dining Reservations through your My Disney Experience account. You can link your dining reservations to your account and keep your reservations organized in a central location. Or call 407-WDW-DINE.
If you purchased a Disney Dining Plan with table service meals, your Small World Vacations agent would be glad to assist you in reserving your Advanced Dining Reservations.
DisneyFoodBlog.com – Mention Code SWVDFB and save 20% on Ebooks
At exactly midnight 60 days in advance, you can reserve your favorite Walt Disney World experiences before you leave home. In order to set up FastPass+ Selections, your Walt Disney World® Vacation Package Reservation # or Valid Theme Park Passes must be linked to your My Disney Experience account. (Subject to availability.)
- You can choose up to Three Disney’s Fast Pass+ Selections for one theme park each day through your My Disney Experience account. Certain restrictions apply.
- Touring Plans – This link has great information about making your FastPass+ Selections.
- You can get a limited number of additional FastPass+ at kiosks in the theme parks after your original Fast Pass+ Selections have been used or expire.
- Make changes with the My Disney Experience mobile app, at your Disney Resort hotel Lobby Concierge or at the FastPass+ kiosks conveniently located throughout all four theme parks.
Published: January 27, 2015
Published: January 27, 2015