from Disney Parks Blog by Kelsey Lynch, Public Relations Director, Disneyland Resort
Whether you’re a lifelong fan of Super Heroes or a guest discovering them for the very first time, Avengers Campus at Disney California Adventure park is an amazing place to immerse yourself and live out your own Super Hero dreams.
There is so much to do, see, taste and discover during any visit to Avengers Campus – and so many thrilling adventures for recruits of all ages to experience. Here’s a list of 10 things that you won’t want to miss during your next visit to Avengers Campus.
1. Encounter many Super Heroes from across time and space at Avengers Campus. You never know which of Earth’s Mightiest Heroes (or ally) you may find as you explore Avengers Campus. Recruits could find Spider-Man, Iron Man, Captain Marvel, Ant-Man and The Wasp, Black Panther, Thor, Doctor Strange and others as they make their way through Avengers Campus.
2. Join Black Panther’s loyal bodyguards in a powerful training session near Avengers Headquarters with The Warriors of Wakanda: The Disciplines of the Dora Milaje. Here, you can explore the tenets of compassion, strength and courage from Wakanda and participate in a series of strength and skill exercises. Okoye, the leader of the Dora Milaje, leads this training encounter.
3. Enjoy delicious sustenance at Shawarma Palace, just like the Avengers did after the Battle of New York. Savor a hand-held savory wrap filled with chicken shawarma or Impossible™ plant-based falafel. Bonus: this food cart is decked out with fun Avengers memorabilia!
4. Watch The Amazing Spider-Man swing into action high above Avengers Campus with gravity-defying, acrobatic feats! Spider-Man flips 60 to 65 feet in the air above the rooftop of the WEB building. Following those stunning moves, Spider-Man swings down off the building to ground level to say hello and inspire the “new recruits” he meets on campus. You can check the Disneyland app to see when you might be able to see the Amazing Spider-Man, next!
5. Grab a unique snack at Terran Treats. Whether you fancy a spiral churro or a cosmic orb, these intergalactic eats are deviously delicious. The Collector, Taneleer Tivan, did not limit his collection to lovable misfits; he also curated this weird and wonderful menu at Terran Treats, a food cart near Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT!
6. Take a thrilling ride on Guardians of the Galaxy – Mission: BREAKOUT! On this popular attraction, you can join Rocket on a mission to rescue the Guardians of the Galaxy from the Collector’s fortress. It takes some raucous mayhem, music inspired by the soundtracks from the movies and thrilling free-fall drop sequences for this adventure to break out the Guardians.
7. Use the mobile order* service on the Disneyland app to purchase the delicious (and celestial-sized) Choco Smash CANDY bar from Pym Test Kitchen. Food scientists use Ant-Man and The Wasp’s growing and shrinking technology to create super-sized and super-small foods at Pym Test Kitchen featuring Impossible™. Additional intriguing food and beverage items available at Pym Test Kitchen include the Quantum Pretzel, Proton PB&J Punch and the Not So Little Chicken Sandwich.
8. Sling webs right alongside Spider-Man aboard WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure. This family-friendly attraction is the first Disney ride-through attraction to feature this iconic Super Hero. Your mission: Team up with Spidey and help capture the out-of-control Spider-Bots before they wreak havoc on the Campus!
9. Keep your eyes peeled for fun “Easter Eggs” throughout Avengers Campus. Super Hero fans will spot many of these hidden gems as they explore the land. One of many “Easter Eggs” is a secret map of Avengers Campus, which can be found on the ramp just before boarding the WEB Slinger vehicles.
10. Power up your WEB SLINGERS: A Spider-Man Adventure experience with WEB Tech accessories to make your experience even more extraordinary. While wearing the WEB Power Band on the attraction, their hidden features will give you customized powers! Plus, it’s a great souvenir where the Super Hero role play continues back at home.
What are you most excited about for your next visit to Avengers Campus?
As you plan your next trip to Disneyland Resort, remember that in order to enter a theme park, guests (ages 3 and older) will need both a valid ticket and a theme park reservation for the same day and the same park you wish to visit.
*Message, data and roaming rates may apply. Availability subject to handset limitations, and features may vary by handset, service provider or otherwise. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’ permission first.
Published: January 5, 2022
Published: January 5, 2022