It’s time to experience the magic of Disney at sea once again!
For up-to-date info, visit Small World Vacations KNOW BEFORE YOU GO page
FROM DISNEY _ Beginning August 9, the Disney Dream will kick off our long-awaited return to cruising from the U.S.—with tropical voyages to the Bahamas departing from Port Canaveral, Florida. Three- and four-night cruises will visit our private island, Castaway Cay, for an unforgettable vacation at sea.
Our entire Cast and Crew have missed you! Right now, we’re working hard to get ready for your return, and our focus remains on operating in a responsible way while creating magic for all on board. That’s why we’ve enhanced our health and safety measures to promote wellness for Guests and Crew aboard our ships and in the destinations we visit.
As always, our ships are overflowing with magic—from beloved character encounters to enchanting Broadway-style musicals and a spectacular fireworks display at sea. And, you’ll be pleased to know that we’ve come up with new and exciting ways to create memories together—tailored to our times and presented with all the care you’ve come to expect from Disney Cruise Line.
We couldn’t be more excited for you to join us on board. Here’s to charting a magical course together again!
Please check out this video that was shared on the Disney Parks Blog.
The following information includes procedures that are being implemented for the well-being of Disney Cruise Guests and Crew Members:
- All Guests must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test (at the Guests’ expense) taken between 5 days and 24 hours prior to the sail date.
- All guests will be required to take a COVID-19 rapid test provided by Disney, in the terminal prior to boarding and comply with other health and safety requirements. The $65 test fee will be charged to the folio of all Guests 12 years and older.
- For cruises departing from Florida through December 31, 2021, guests 12 years and older must provide proof of a valid travel insurance policy
- Guests who are fully vaccinated may choose to provide proof of vaccination in order to be exempt from pre-trip and embarkation testing requirements (unless arriving from outside the United States) and travel insurance requirements.
- Guests ages 2 and older are required to wear a face covering on the ship and at our terminals , except in designated areas and situations
- Certain onboard venues, experiences and other offerings will be modified or unavailable, will have limited capacity and availability and may be subject to advance reservations.
Published: July 23, 2021
Published: July 23, 2021