Walt Disney World ® Resort
Disney Cruise Line Debuts New Design and Enhanced Features in Onboard Mobile App
From the moment you step aboard a Disney ship, chances are your smartphone is nearby. And not just to take selfies and countless family photos! The Disney Cruise Line Navigator app is a favorite part of the Disney cruise experience, as it keeps Guests informed of the fun happening all cruise long and lets you stay in touch with family and friends onboard.
Now, you can enjoy a brand-new design and enhanced features of this incredibly handy mobile app, making it more convenient and even easier to use. Here are some highlights:
- Horizontal Scrollable Menu – This new design gives Guests quicker access to learn what’s happening when and where each day. They can view the day’s activities all at once or filter to narrow down what they want to see.
- Quick Access to Cruise Details – The Disney Cruise Line button at the bottom of the screen instantly takes you to your personalized plans and other important cruise information.
- My Plans – Once you link your cruise reservation, your dining schedule, Port Adventures and onboard reservations (Palo, Senses Spa & Salon, beverage tastings, etc.), plus activities you mark as “favorite” in the app, will magically appear.
- Ship Tips – You can get helpful tips for your voyage, like safety reminders and information for Guests with disabilities.
- Spotlight at Sea – This section includes information about offerings such as Senses Spa & Salon, Palo, Remy, Shutters photo packages, onboard merchandise and more.
All these new features are in addition to what you already love about the app: individual and group chats with friends and family onboard, deck plans of the ship, a map of Castaway Cay, plus information about dining, entertainment, shopping, youth clubs, character experiences, ports of call and more.
Our printed Personal Navigator, a quick glance at the day’s activities, has always been a great way for Guests to plan their cruise agenda while onboard. We raised that to a new level when we introduced our mobile app, the electronic version of the Navigator, giving Guests the chance to see what’s happening during the entire cruise at once. Now, we’re excited to bring you even more great features!
The Disney Cruise Line Navigator app is available for Apple and Android smartphones and is free to download and use. Be sure to download the latest update before you leave home, and stay tuned for even more enhancements coming soon.
Published: August 4, 2018