Walt Disney World ® Resort
Disney Magic Sails from Miami Beginning Oct. 28, Disney Fantasy Resumes 7-Night Voyages
The Disney Magic will resume sailing in the United States with mostly 4- and 5-night itineraries out of Miami, FL beginning Oct. 28, 2021. Additionally, the Disney Fantasy will begin 7-night and longer voyages out of Port Canaveral beginning Oct. 9, 2021 and three Disney Fantasy itineraries have been modified.
Also, please note that beginning Sept. 3, 2021, Guests are no longer required to purchase the Vacation Protection Plan (VPP) or provide proof of a valid travel insurance policy in order to sail with Disney Cruise Line.
Disney Cruise Line is cancelling two sailings on the Disney Magic:
- 3-night sailing on Oct. 21
- 4-night sailing on Oct. 24
In regards to vaccinations, please remember:
- Guests 12 years of age and older must be fully vaccinated. All Guests on the Nov. 5, 2021, 14-day sailing aboard the Disney Wonder must be fully vaccinated. (Guests 11 years of age and younger are not eligible to sail on the Nov. 5 Disney Wonder sailing.)
- Guests 11 years of age and younger are not required to be vaccinated, but must provide proof of a negative rapid PCR COVID-19 test or lab-based PCR COVID-19 test taken between 3 days and 24 hours before the voyage. Rapid antigen tests are not accepted.
- All Guests are required to take a PCR-COVID-19 test administered by Inspire Diagnostics at the terminal before boarding, paid for by Disney Cruise Line.
- Beginning Sept. 3, 2021, Guests are no longer required to purchase the Vacation Protection Plan (VPP) or provide proof of a valid travel insurance policy in order to sail with Disney Cruise Line.
- Vaccinated Guests may explore ports on their own or take part in Disney Cruise Line Port Adventures.
- Children under 12 who cannot be vaccinated must book a Disney Cruise Line Port Adventure to debark the ship in all ports of call, except for Disney Castaway Cay.
Published: September 8, 2021