Walt Disney World ® Resort
Experience the 2018 Disney Festival of Holidays with a Sip and Savor Pass
Looking for the best way to experience the Disney Festival of Holidays at Disney California Adventure® Park? Well, we’ve got just the thing! Ensure you get the most out of your experience by picking up the awesome Sip and Savor Pass.
Available to all, the Sip and Savor Pass comes as a cool souvenir credential with eight pull-off tabs. Each of these tabs can be traded for either one food item or one non-alcoholic beverage at any of the Festive Food Marketplace locations throughout the park.
And if you are trying to decide on what to order, Disneyland® Resort Chef Jimmy Weita weighed in on his eight favorites:
- Turkey & Stuffing Tamale with Cranberry Relish at Merry Mashups
- Holiday Stuffing Mac & Cheese at Winter Sliderland
- Braised Pork Belly Adobo with Garlic Fried Rice at Blissfully Braised
- Shrimp and Grits with Andouille Sausage at Holiday Duets
- Cornbread Cakes with Braised Collard Greens and Smoked Bacon Gravy at Blissfully Braised
- Nashville Hot Fried Turkey with Dill Pickles at Spicy Celebrations
- “Hot Cocoa” Marshmallow Macaron at Merry Mashups
- Warm Sticky Toffee Pudding with Butterscotch Sauce at Visions of Sugarplums
Check out our Foodie Guide to the 2018 Disney Festival of the Holidays for all the information you need on all 12 delicious Festive Food Marketplace locations.
The Sip and Savor Pass can be purchased at various locations throughout the park, including the Festival Merchandise Carts, Seaside Souvenirs, Holiday Central, Kingswell Camera Shop, and Rushin’ River Outfitters.
Published: December 4, 2018