Walt Disney World ® Resort
Foodie Guide to Disney Villains After Hours at Magic Kingdom Park – Tickets Now On Sale!
When the sun goes down, the villains come out to play at the all-new Disney Villains After Hours event at Magic KingdomPark. On select nights from June 6-Aug. 8, 2019, you can experience all of the fun of a Disney After Hours event with a little wicked magic sprinkled in throughout the night.
Like most Disney After Hours events, you can enjoy complimentary ice cream novelties, popcorn, and select bottled beverages included in the cost of admission. Throughout the park they’ll be able to find a variety of specialty food and beverage offerings available for purchase. From savory to sweet, the event features items inspired by The Queen, Cruella de Vil, Maleficent, Hades, Dr. Facilier, and even Emperor Zurg.
And that’s not all this Disney Villains After Hours event has to offer! In addition to low wait times at more than 20 attractions and experiences throughout the park, there will be special villainous enhancements to attractions like Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain as well as spooky event merchandise. You can also dance the night away at the castle stage, where a party DJ will be spinning some sick beats, transforming the entire Central Plaza of the park into a killer club scene. And when the party heats up, Guests will be introduced to your “Caretaker” for the evening, the Lord of the Dead, Hades, who arrives in a burst of blue flames for the all-new show, “Villains Unite the Night.” And you may even spot Maleficent the Dragon roaming for the first time ever at night – breathing fire as she creeps through the park with her signature wicked grin.
Here are a few of the dreadfully delightful sweets and treats located throughout the park:
- Dragon’s Breath Float, Storybook Treats – lemon soft-serve and sprite topped with a green cherry and cherry-flavored syrup
- Intergalactic Noodles, Cool Ship – chilled noodle salad with snap peas, red onion, and sweet garlic chili sauce
- Yzma’s Llama Potion, Cool Ship – dry ice-infused vessel filled with Strawberry Fanta
- De Vil’s Treat, Casey’s Corner – brownie topped with black and white icing
- Headless Horseman Browkie, Liberty Square Popcorn Cart – half-chocolate chip cookie, half-brownie topped with a chocolate piece featuring the Headless Horseman
- Headless Horseman Novelty Straw, Liberty Square Popcorn Cart
- Hades Nachos, Tortuga Tavern – black bean nacho chips with “fiery” buffalo chicken and nacho cheese
- Hades Temptation, Tortuga Tavern – purple frozen mocktail “Cosmo” with lemonade, violet monin syrup, and a gummy worm
- Dr. Facilier’s Tarot Card Tart, Sleepy Hollow – chocolate tart filled with dark chocolate ganache and topped with peanut butter mousse and a white chocolate tarot card
- A Drink from The Other Side, Sleepy Hollow – a non-alcoholic Hurricane-like drink themed after one of the most popular drinks in New Orleans
- Not So Poison Apple Cupcake, Main Street Bakery – a spiced “apple” cupcake with pecan crunch and buttercream
- Maleficent Cone, Storybook Treats – lime soft-serve topped with chocolate horns and purple sprinkles served in a black waffle cone
This event occurs on select nights June 6-Aug. 8, 2019:
- Thursday, June 6, 2019
- Thursday, June 13, 2019
- Thursday, June 20, 2019
- Thursday, June 27, 2019
- Monday, July 1, 2019
- Thursday, July 11, 2019
- Thursday, July 18, 2019
- Thursday, July 25, 2019
- Thursday, Aug. 1, 2019
- Thursday, Aug. 8, 2019
Published: April 29, 2019