Walt Disney World ® Resort
Kick off Spring with Eggstravaganza and More at Downtown Disney District at Disneyland Resort
Mark your calendars now for a spring fling at the Downtown Disney District, open seven days a week at the Disneyland Resort. You’ll be just in time for the return of Eggstravaganza, an egg-themed scavenger hunt taking place March 15 to April 18, 2021, while supplies last.
Eggstravaganza fans know how much fun this event can be for the whole family, and this year it’s only at Downtown Disney District.
You can pick up their game board and stickers for $7.99* (plus tax) at select merchandise locations, including the newly reopened WonderGround Gallery. Then let the hunt begin! You can search for special hidden “eggs” themed to Disney characters and record your discoveries by placing the corresponding sticker on the themed Eggstravaganza game board.
Whether you choose to hunt for eggs or not, return your game board to World of Disney or Disney’s Pin Traders to collect a special surprise – one of six collectible eggs!*
You can hop on over to Downtown Disney District for Eggstravaganza and more shopping, dining and snacking fun this spring!
- Spring snacks: National Snack Day is in March, but snacking is fun year-round at Downtown Disney District. Here’s a sample of the tempting treats: Jamba’s Electric Berry Lemonade Smoothie, the Dill Pickle Corn Dog with a side of peanut butter at Blue Ribbon Corn Dogs, and a scoop from Salt & Straw, where picking out a unique, new flavor is part of the fun!
Any day is a good day to stop by Marceline’s Confectionery window and watch candy makers create specialty candy apples. You can pick a Minnie design in bright Spring colors, or go for the adorable yellow baby chick.
- Spring menu: Check out the spring menu at Naples Ristorante e Bar! You might want to plan your visit for March 20 – National Ravioli Day!
- Easter basket goodies: Pandora Jewelry’s new collection features Disney’s Alice in Wonderland. Don’t be late in finding some of your favorite characters including Alice, the Cheshire Cat and Mad Hatter. You can visit the Pandora Store and find out more about the upcoming Buy 2, Get 1 Free event starting March 18!
- Raya-themed art installation: Fans of Disney’s “Raya and the Last Dragon” can celebrate Raya’s amazing story by checking out the new artwork in Downtown Disney District created by Xiao Qing Chen, a Walt Disney Imagineering concept designer. And take home your very own Raya doll or Sisu plush, now available at World of Disney and Elias and Co. You can see “Raya and the Last Dragon” in theaters or order it on Disney+ with Premier Access.
- Easter brunch: Making plans for April 4? Easter Brunch is on at Uva Bar & Café and Tortilla Jo’s, with “egg-stra” special Easter Brunch menus.
Check back soon for information about more shopping and dining experiences at Downtown Disney District!
Be sure to visit Disneyland.com/DTD to learn important details about our health and safety measures prior to your arrival, such as the requirement for temperature checks and for all guests, ages 2 and older, to wear an appropriate face covering.
*Purchasing limits will apply, and game boards available while supplies last. Limit of 10 game boards per person. One surprise per game board. Game board redemption valid through April 18, 2021. The experience is subject to restrictions and may change or be cancelled without notice.