Walt Disney World ® Resort
Magical Merriment Arrives as EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays Presented by AdventHealth Begins Nov. 24
LAKE BUENA VISTA, Fla. (Nov. 24, 2023) – Guests can experience merry moments as EPCOT International Festival of the Holidays presented by AdventHealth jingles back to Walt Disney World® Resort Nov. 24-Dec. 30, 2023.
This celebration of global holidays comes to life with immersive experiences throughout World Showcase and beyond, as guests savor international cuisine, enjoy live entertainment and engage in family-friendly activities, while enjoying the beauty of holiday traditions from around the world.
Taking Center Stage: The Candlelight Processional
Guests at EPCOT can look forward to the return of the Candlelight Processional, a cherished Disney Parks tradition. Every night at America Gardens Theatre, celebrity narrators retell the Christmas story, accompanied by the angelic Voices of Liberty a capella ensemble, a resplendent 50-piece live orchestra complete with herald trumpets, and the melodic voices of a massed choir, featuring Disney cast members and local community groups.
Audiences will be treated to a star-studded experience this year as the celebrity narrator roster shines with award-winning actors, singers and television personalities. This year’s lineup features nine new talents as well as beloved returning voices:
- Chrissy Metz (NEW): Nov. 24-25
- Luis Fonsi (NEW): Nov. 26-27
- Ann-Margret (NEW): Nov. 28-29
- Simu Liu: Nov. 30-Dec. 2
- John Stamos: Dec. 3-5
- Neil Patrick Harris: Dec. 6-8
- Marlee Matlin: Dec. 9-11
- Brendan Fraser (NEW): Dec. 12-14
- Eva Longoria (NEW): Dec. 15-16
- Joey McIntyre (NEW): Dec. 17-18
- Sterling K. Brown (NEW): Dec. 19-20
- Jordan Fisher (NEW): Dec. 21-23
- Steven Curtis Chapman: Dec. 24-26
- Audra McDonald (NEW): Dec. 27-28
- Lisa Ling: Dec. 29-30 *
Guests looking to ensure a seat for their preferred performance are encouraged to book Candlelight Processional Dining Packages. For more information, including pricing and availability, visit EPCOTHolidays.com.
A Merry Medley of Fun
- To sprinkle even more yuletide joy, from Nov. 24-Dec. 24, Santa Claus spreads merry magic at the Odyssey Pavilion. Guests are invited to capture joyful snapshots and share their dearest holiday wishes.
- Throughout World Showcase, the tapestry of global customs unfurls with mesmerizing storytellerssharing tales of holiday traditions from around the globe.
- Guests of all ages can partake in the joy of Olaf’s Holiday Tradition Expedition Scavenger Hunt. The journey commences with the purchase of a map and stickers, available at various festival merchandise locations, which lead guests on a delightful quest for traditions that Olaf has discovered in every pavilion.
Indulge in Yuletide Treats
- More than fifteen Holiday Kitchens cook up treasured recipes and festive drinks from around the globe, including slow Roasted Turkey with Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, Green Beans and Cranberry Sauce.
- The Holiday Cookie Stroll offers sweet treats to satisfy even the biggest sweet tooths. Cookie connoisseurs can purchase cookies to earn a matching stamp in their Festival Passport. When guests reach the magical number of five, they can visit the Holiday Sweet & Treats Holiday Kitchen and relish a specialty cookie.
Deck the Halls with Gifts Galore
For those eager to complete their holiday shopping lists, there are plenty of festival merchandise items to enjoy. From the Festival of the Holidays Mug and CORKCICLE® Tumbler to the Cookie Stroll Cookie Jar, a treasure trove of options awaits every visitor. Look for items throughout the park in locations such as Creations Shop in World Celebration.
Visiting EPCOT during the festival will also give guests a final opportunity to experience the Disney100 Celebration. EPCOT is the heart of the celebration at Walt Disney World now through Dec. 31, 2023. In addition to festive décor marking the special occasion at the park’s entrance, Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse don their platinum-best attire to greet guests in the Imagination! pavilion, Spaceship Earth lights up each night with a colorful lighting display accompanied by the Disney100 anthem, an original version of “When You Wish Upon a Star.” Guests can also indulge in celebratory dishes and drinks at four Holiday Kitchens: Char & Chop, Wine & Wedge, Bubbles & Brine and Swirled Showcase.
Note that to experience any in-park offerings, guests must have valid theme park admission and may need a theme park reservation depending on the type of admission and date of visit. The ability to visit a theme park is subject to the park’s capacity limitations.
For more details on all the holiday events and activities taking place throughout the Walt Disney World Resort, visit DisneyWorld.com/holidays.
* Entertainment offerings subject to change without notice.