Napolini is Now Open! Build-Your-Own Pizza in Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort
You can savor great tasting Neopolitan-style pizza at the new Napolini in Downtown Disney® District at the Disneyland® Resort! They can visit this newly-renovated pizzeria and customize your own pizza, dine on delicious sandwiches, fresh salads and Italian desserts while relaxing on the patio.
Build Your Own Pizzas
Guests can choose from various types of toppings, including Italian sausage, Parma ham, roasted chicken, pepperoni, smoked provolone, broccolini, arugula, black and green olives, artichokes, roasted red peppers and pineapple, to name a few.
Napolini Signature Pizzas
Or, you can leave it to Napolini to make one of its six signature pizzas:
- California: chicken, BBQ sauce, red onions, cilantro, mozzarella, smoked gouda
- Capri: shrimp, mozzarella, fontina, lemon pesto sauce
- Amalfi: D.O.C. mozzarella buffalo, tomato san marzano, basil, black olives
- Roman: tomato, mozzarella, porchetta, onions, cherry peppers
- Vesuvio: mozzarella, tomato, Calabrian chili pepper, green olives, anchovies
- Brinner: fontina, mozzarella, potato, bacon, egg
Whichever you choose, you can watch as the pizza maker kneads fresh dough and places the perfect pie in wood-burning ovens.
Napolini’s sister restaurant, Naples Ristorante e Bar, is open upstairs for service, with the final phase of its renovations and new menu to be unveiled soon. These dynamic developments are part of the ongoing Downtown Disney District promenade-wide transformation. Multiple new venues opened this year, including Splitsville Luxury Lanes, The Disney Dress Shop, Salt & Straw scoop shop, the reimagined World of Disney store, plus more to come with Ballast Point brewery and Black Tap Craft Burgers and Shakes, coming soon!
Published: December 6, 2018