Walt Disney World ® Resort
New Tomorrowland Skyline Lounge Experience To Debut In Disneyland Park
There’s a new way for you to take in the Tomorrowland skyline at Disneyland® Park, from a unique point of view! To celebrate the 40th anniversary of Space Mountain at Disneyland Resort, a new lounge experience will debut in Tomorrowland on May 26, 2017.
The interstellar snack box will include:
- Mickey Cloud Cake: Cream-filled sponge cake
- Chocolate Eclipse: Cream-filled chocolate cake drenched in chocolate
- Coconut Comet: Coconut-strawberry iced sponge cake filled with cream
- Planetary Pie: Mini cherry-filled pie
- Moon Rocks: Boursin herbed cheese, cream cheese, shredded cheddar and jack cheese, chives, pimentos, bacon
Cost is $45 for ages 3 and older, tax included. Reservations are now open.
Published: May 9, 2017