Walt Disney World ® Resort
Splash Into Summer with More Benefits at Disneyland Resort Hotels
It’s time for summer vacay, and the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort have lots of fun for every member of the family! While nighttime spectaculars are lighting up this summer with excitement in Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park, Guests can stay and play a little longer with even more magic and more benefits at our three on-property hotels including summer pool parties and Early Entry into the parks, coming soon!
Overnight Guests can immerse themselves in Disney day and night, just steps from the parks and the Downtown Disney District, enjoying special amenities, activities, offers and unrivaled convenience! Vacation in the grandeur of Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, relish in the nostalgia and mid-century modern design of the Disneyland Hotel, or enjoy the beachy boardwalk theme of Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel. All distinctly Disney!
Make a Splash!
Soak up some relaxation – and some thrills – by splashing down the waterslides! Or, simply go for a refreshing dip in the hotel pools before or after a day in the parks.* Guests can even lounge the day away by renting a cabana to enjoy a spacious, shady poolside oasis with well-appointed amenities.
New Summer Pool Parties!
Have a blast at the new summer pool parties, taking place for a half-hour daily at all three Disneyland Resort Hotels, July 1 – Aug. 31, 2022. Our Disney poolside squad will be on deck to lead games like the water sponge relay and a fun floaty toss, and play high-energy music for dancing the Pluto doggie paddle! Disney pals will stop by the pool to join in the fun!
More Hotel Benefits for You!
The benefits of staying are unmatched, magical and only available to Disneyland Resort Hotel guests:
- Early Entry: Get a jump start on your day! Beginning Aug. 8, 2022, Disneyland Resort Hotel Guests will be able to enjoy Early Entry for 30 minutes prior to each park’s opening, daily, to enjoy select attractions, dining and shopping.*
- Proximity and Direct Theme Park Access: Not only are all three hotels within close walking distance to the parks, Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel guests now have a special entrance to Disney California Adventure park just across from the hotel, near the park’s Seaside Souvenirs and Corn Dog Castle. Guests of Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa enjoy entry to Disney California Adventure through their own special park entrance into Grizzly Peak and guests at the Disneyland Hotel can hop aboard the Disneyland Monorail to be transported into Tomorrowland in Disneyland park!*
- Hotel Activities: Learn to draw Disney characters, or learn to play the ukulele and hula dance! Guests can visit the Guest Services Desk located in each hotel lobby during their stay for a complete schedule of current activities and locations.
- Direct-to-Room Service: Go straight to the room when notified it is ready with online check-in, and the digital key feature from a smartphone opens the door! A Bluetooth-enabled device with the latest version of the Disneyland app** is required.
- Dining Delivery: Select restaurants in the Downtown Disney District provide meal delivery services. Scan the QR code right from your in-room TV to access the links to those restaurants’ delivery webpages to place an order that can be delivered right to a Disneyland Resort Hotel lobby.***
- Package Delivery: Available beginning Aug. 8, 2022, the treasures Guests have purchased during their visit in the parks can be delivered to their Disneyland Resort Hotel the next day. Plus, they can even charge select Disneyland Resort shopping and dining purchases right to their room through the Disneyland app.
- Coming Soon! Preferred Dine Access will offer Disneyland Resort Hotel Guests the opportunity to have preferred access to a limited number of reservations at select hotel table service restaurants during the dates of their hotel stay. Stay tuned for more details! ****
Delectable Disney Dining
At the award-winning Napa Rose at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, savor upscale California fare and an extensive wine list in an elegant setting. For character dining, Disney Princess Breakfast Adventures is a fairytale morning at Napa Rose, where Disney Princesses, activities and a three-course breakfast make for special memories! For more character dining, visit Mickey Mouse and his pals nearby at Storytellers Cafe, or Goofy and his friends at Goofy’s Kitchen over at the Disneyland Hotel.
At the Disneyland Hotel, Trader Sam’s Enchanted Tiki Bar has legendary island cocktails and tropical delights on the menu. Overlooking the Disneyland Hotel pools, Tangaroa Terrace Tropical Bar & Grill is a South Seas hideaway where tiki torches and palm trees sway, along with an express menu with Polynesian flair. Guests can even get a DOLE Whip, and for any pirates, add a splash of rum! (Don’t forget, mobile ordering from the Disneyland app is super handy!)
Another poolside spot is GCH Craftsman Bar at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, where Guests can dive into delicious dishes and signature cocktails, and listen to music on summer afternoons.
Special Fireworks Viewing
Here’s a tip! A great spot to watch fireworks, which is open to all hotel Guests, is from the rooftop of Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel!
Or Guests may choose deluxe, club level accommodations at either Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa or at the Disneyland Hotel with access to The Veranda or the E-Ticket lounge. Each offers a continental breakfast, afternoon tea, a wine and cheese reception, cookies and desserts, a personal concierge and fireworks viewing when available.
Treat Yourself at Tenaya Stone Spa
Relax and reinvigorate into an even more beautiful glow at Tenaya Stone Spa, which is a gorgeous getaway tucked within Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa. Guests can choose from an array of massage and body treatments, facials, hair services, manicures, pedicures, and foot treatments to keep their toes in tip-top shape!
A new experience is the Gemstone Sparkle Facial, an 80-minute treatment that is the ultimate fusion of nature, science and luxury. This facial is formulated with luxurious oils, gemstones and a diamond collagen mask to restore natural vitality and glow, leaving skin revitalized and radiant.
Tenaya Stone Spa also offers innovative, 30-minute fitness classes. Show your style in Disney Ears Yoga, or try Paddleboard Yoga or Paddleboard Fitness, perfect for summer! ϯ
End of Summer Getaway Savings
If Guests are visiting later this season, they may save up to 25% on select rooms at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort on most Sunday through Thursday nights from Aug. 7 – Sept. 29, 2022. Bookings begin now through Sept. 22, 2022! Save up to 25% off select stays of four nights or longer at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel and Spa or Disneyland Hotel. Or save up to 20% on accommodations at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, 15% at the Disneyland Hotel and 10% at Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel. These special offers are ideal for an end-of-summer getaway, or an overnight stay during the first few weeks of Halloween Time, which begins Sept. 2, 2022, at the Disneyland Resort. ϯ ϯ
Welcome to Happy!
*Theme Park reservations and valid admission for the same Park on the same day are required for Park entry, and a hotel reservation does not guarantee theme park access. Park reservations are limited, subject to availability and not guaranteed. Each registered hotel guest (ages 3 and older) must have valid park admission, park reservation, and hotel room key card for early entry park admission. Entertainment, experiences, and offerings may be modified, limited in availability or unavailable, and are subject to restrictions, and change or cancellation without notice. Park admission and offerings are not guaranteed. Visit Disneyland.com/Updates for important information to know before visiting.
**Message, data and roaming rates may apply. Availability subject to handset limitations and features may vary by handset or service provider. Coverage and app stores not available everywhere. If you’re under 18, get your parents’ permission first.
***Participating Downtown Disney District locations have various operating hours and delivery menus, and may be subject to change and restrictions including required minimum order amounts. Disney is not responsible or liable for the operations of such locations, any food or beverage, or the fulfillment and delivery of such food and beverage orders. Please contact the applicable location for questions and concerns.
****Preferred access dine reservations are subject to availability, and change or cancellation at any time, and may not be available on certain holidays or for special dining events.
ϯ Group fitness classes are offered to overnight Disneyland Resort Hotel guests for an additional fee. Fitness classes are for adults age 18 and older. Hotel guests ages 14 to 17 may participate in a fitness class if the minor’s parent/guardian consents in writing and accompanies the minor during the class.
ϯ ϯ Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room stay at the same hotel, and is valid for most Sunday through Thursday nights from 8/07/22 through 9/29/22; travel must be completed by 9/30/22. Book from 6/28/22 through 9/22/22. Room types included in this offer are Standard, Premium, Deluxe and Woods/Garden/Courtyard rooms; select Concierge rooms; and Paradise, Artisan, Junior and Family suites. Not valid for select Concierge rooms or for Signature or Premium suites. Not valid on previously booked rooms. Advance reservations required. Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Excludes applicable fees and taxes. Limit two (2) rooms per reservation, and occupancy restrictions apply per room. Additional per-adult charges may apply if more than two (2) adults per room. Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers. Subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice.