Walt Disney World ® Resort
Sweet Finds for Valentine’s Day at Disney Springs
Sweet Finds for Valentine’s Day at Disney Springs
It’s the end of January and love is already in the air at Disney Springs. There’s no wrong way to celebrate … whether Guests love to go all out and enjoy an indulgent meal for two or they’re planning a “Galentine’s Day” with shopping and sweet treats, the possibilities for a perfect Valentine’s Day are endless at Disney Springs.
If Guests are in need of some gift ideas, here is a list of sweet shopping spots they can’t miss.
Guests can spread the love from Pandora Jewelry with adorable Mickey and Minnie bracelet charms and rings. At ALEX AND ANI, discover vibrant new bangles and stackable sets that fill their hearts with joy. If bold colors and personalized pieces are more their thing, stop by Rustic Cuff for engravable jewelry and colorful cuffs, bangles, beads, and more.
Here are some other great destinations for Guests to add to their shopping list:
- Basin – Love is definitely in the air with the sweet aromas of fruits and flowers in adorable bath bombs and soaps. New this year are “Be Mine” Bath Bombs topped with a conversation heart and Love Bath Bombs featuring red and pink sea salts for a little extra relaxation.
- Kate Spade New York – Guests can discover Kate Spade’s new Valentine’s collection. Or rock their dots with the latest Kate Spade x Disney Parks Collection featuring classic silhouettes with Minnie Mouse’s iconic look.
- Lilly Pulitzer – Guests can enjoy gifts with purchase Feb. 5-7, 2021. Receive a hair pin with every $75 spend, a pair of bamboo earrings with every $150 spend and a printed jewelry box with every $300 spend while supplies last.
- Lovepop – Guests can turn Valentine’s Day card into something more with a beautiful 3D card design from Lovepop. New designs from Star Wars are available this year including our favorite child from “The Mandalorian” and beautiful paper flower bouquets that make a lasting impression.
- Sugarboo & Co. – Guests can say “I love you” with adorable home décor, cards, artwork and more with new arrivals at Sugarboo & Co.
- Sunglass Icon – Guests can surprise the ultimate Disney fan with the newest Ray-Ban x Disney sunglasses.
- UGG – The Lunar New Year Collection has all the Valentine’s vibes with its blossom embroidery and pastel pink colors. This collection includes everything from boots and slippers, to backpacks and wallets.
- Vera Bradley – Guests can fall in love with the new Sweet Hearts pattern featured on favorite bag styles along with cozy robes and blankets.
If Guests are looking for an incredible dinner for two or a sweet snack to share with their pal, make plans to dine at these locations who are offering a little something special to celebrate.
- Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew – From Feb. 12-14, Guests can indulge with a heart-shaped donut crowned with sweet cream and heart-shaped sprinkles.
- Ghirardelli Ice Cream & Soda Fountain – Guests can enjoy a delicious Ghirardelli sundae with “buy one, get one” half off on all sundaes from Feb. 5-14, 2021. (Limit one per person, cannot be combined with any other discount or promotion.)
- Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea – Guests can treat their valentine to a coffee date with the Fairytale Love Latte featuring espresso, milk, dark chocolate sauce, caramel and coconut syrups. Plus, pick up a seasonal gift set as a take-home treat while supplies last.
- Paddlefish – On Valentine’s Day, Guests can enjoy the Chef’s Special Seafood Boil for Two featuring Maine Lobster, Key West Shrimp, Cedar Key Littlenecks, Corn Bread, Red Potatoes, and Sweet Corn for $89 per couple. (Add a bottle Sparkling Cava for $30.) No discounts or substitutions.
- Planet Hollywood – From Feb. 12-14, Guests can enjoy a Valentine’s prix fixe special for $34.95 featuring choice of House or Caesar Salad, Roasted Prime Rib or Grouper and New York Cheesecake with Strawberry Sauce. (Add on Champagne for $6 a glass or $18 per bottle.)
- Jaleo by José Andrés – Guests can celebrate and enjoy a taste of Spain with the Chef’s Tasting Experience For Two plus decadent specials on Valentine’s Day for $95 per person. Special menu additions for the evening include seared scallops, fried shrimp, pork ‘canelones’ with béchamel sauce and berry soup with cheese ice cream.
- Terralina Crafted Italian – On Valentine’s Day, Guests can enjoy Chef Justin’s special pre-fixe menu for two featuring Spicy Shrimp Scampi, Braised Bone-In Short Rib with wild mushroom and fennel risotto, and tiramisu for $90 per couple. (Add a bottle of Villa Sparina Rose for $30.) No discounts or substitutions.
- The Edison – Guests can enjoy an evening of industrial gothic elegance, live entertainment, paired with decadent dishes such as melt-in-your-mouth filet, a New York strip cooked to perfection, and indulgent desserts including a rich red velvet cheesecake and the signature DB “Clothesline Chocolate Covered Candied Bacon.” Available Feb. 12-14.
- Sprinkles – New this year is the Valentines Red Velvet Cupcake with a romantic twist on the classic red velvet in southern-style light chocolate cake with cream cheese frosting and topped with Luck in Love sprinkles by Fancy Sprinkles. Available Feb.1-14. The classic Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cupcake also returns Feb. 1-28 featuring a Belgian dark chocolate cake topped with luscious raspberry frosting.
- YeSake – Guests can make a sweet stop at Yesake and try the new Chocolate Cherry Boba Tea served with heart shaped sprinkles and chocolate chips. Available Feb. 1-28.
- Vivoli il Gelato – The Love Potion returns and is sure to hit the sweet spot with vanilla gelato, Fanta strawberry, whipped cream, sugar rock candy and sprinkles. Available through Feb. 18.
Reservations are strongly recommended at table service restaurants and can be made via DisneyWorld.com or OpenTable.
Favorite sweet spots including Amorette’s Patisserie, The Ganachery, and Marketplace Snacks are also serving up limited-time delights for Valentine’s Day.
A day or evening isn’t complete at Disney Springs without an amazing experience.
The Aerophile Balloon Ride will soar Guests high in the sky with a breathtaking, 360-degree view of Walt Disney World Resort (Tip: Disney recommends calling ahead (407) 938-9433) to check on availability as this experience is weather permitting).
Guests can also explore Disney Springs by water as well in a Vintage 1960s Amphicar Ride at The BOATHOUSE where they’ll take a 20-minute captain-guided tour around Lake Buena Vista.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Published: February 1, 2021