Walt Disney World ® Resort
The Holidays Are Magical at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort
It’s such an enchanting time of year at the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort, where the holiday season brings whimsical flourishes, traditional trimmings and dashes of pure Disney magic, just steps from Disneyland Park, Disney California Adventure Park and the Downtown Disney District!
Here are some of the very special, sparkling ways Guests can enjoy a holiday visit:
- Holiday Décor: At Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel, the lobby shines with a holiday tree adorned with an under-the-sea theme with blue, green and silver decorations and a garland glistening with shells and starfish. The mid-century modern Disneyland Hotel welcomes Guests with vintage-inspired art on the lobby wall and pool archway. Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa brings its majestic, towering tree with ornaments inspired by the Arts & Crafts movement of early California.
- Grand Gingerbread House and Holiday Treats: A highlight at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa is the gingerbread replica of the hotel. Standing 7 feet tall and 12 feet wide, the structure is created from more than 600 pounds of gingerbread, 600 pounds of powdered sugar, 250 pounds of fondant and 1 pound of pixie dust – plus 25 hidden Mickeys. Nearby, pick up sweet treats such as Mickey Christmas cookies from the lobby’s holiday cart.
- Santa Claus and Carolers: Santa will visit each Disneyland Resort hotel from Nov. 25 – Dec. 24, 2021, and hotel Guests are encouraged to share their wishes with St. Nick. Guests will also be delighted to hear the joyful sounds of handbell carolers at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, Nov. 25, 2021 – Jan. 9, 2022, and holiday carolers strolling the Disneyland Hotel and Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel Dec. 15 – 25, 2021.
- Spa La La La La: At the new Tenaya Stone Spa at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa, Guests of any of the three Disneyland Resort Hotels may treat themselves to a holiday season spa treatment, November 26, 2021 – January 3, 2022. The Candy Cane Lane Foot Treatment uses a refreshing peppermint cocoa foot soak, scrub and a minty massage to soothe and invigorate feet and legs. The Underneath the Tree Signature Massage uses customized massage techniques combined with the scent of fir, California lemon, wild mint and a touch of eucalyptus for pure relaxation.*
- Give the Gift of a 2022 Getaway: Save up to 25% off select rooms with a magical new offer at a Disneyland Resort Hotel for stays from January 3, 2022 to April 7, 2022, when booked by March 17, 2022.**
We can’t wait to welcome Guests to the spirit of the season!
*At this time, all spa guests are required to wear approved face coverings during their entire visit, regardless of vaccination status.
**Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room at the same hotel for most Sunday through Thursday nights from 1/3/22 through 4/7/22. Book from 11/18/21 through 3/17/22; travel must be completed by 4/8/22. Premium room types included in offer are Premium, Deluxe and Woods/Garden/Courtyard rooms; select Concierge rooms; and only Paradise, Artisan, Junior and Family suites. Not valid on previously booked rooms. Advance reservations required. Subject to availability as the number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Excludes applicable fees and taxes. Limit two (2) rooms per reservation, and occupancy restrictions apply per room. Not valid in combination with any other hotel discounts or offers. Subject to restrictions and change or cancellation without notice. Separate Theme Park admission and theme park reservation for same date and same park required to enter a Theme Park, and a hotel reservation does not guarantee theme park access. Visit Disneyland.com/updates for important information to know before visiting the Disneyland® Resort including updates on wearing face coverings.
Published: November 24, 2021