Disney PhotoPass Service captures magical vacation memories in great photos – and gets everyone in the shot! Disney PhotoPass Photographers can be found at select locations throughout the four theme parks, in the Disney Springs Area, at select dining locations, and at both water parks from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
Imagine a way to relive your vacation with a variety of photos capturing your magical moments. Every smile, laugh, scream and hug captured to share for a lifetime. With Memory Maker, a Disney PhotoPass® product, you can do just that! Memory Maker preserves those special vacation moments for you so you can relax and simply enjoy the fun of being with your family and friends in the most magical place on earth.
You won’t need to worry about purchasing each Disney PhotoPass photo individually – for one price, you’ll receive unlimited digital downloads of your Walt Disney World® vacation memories including:
- All your Disney PhotoPass photos, including Character Experiences and Magic Shots
- Photos from select attraction and dining locations
- Exclusive extras like Animated Magic Shots and video from select attractions (a MagicBand is required to collect attraction videos)
Attraction photos may be available at the following locations (subject to change):
| || |
++ The Twilight Zone® is a registered trademark of CBS, Inc. and used with permission pursuant to a license with CBS, Inc.
Dining photos may be available at the following locations (subject to change):
| || |
The advance purchase price for Memory Maker is $169. Please be aware that photos taken within three days from the date Memory Maker is purchased at the advanced purchase price will not be included as part of the Memory Maker entitlement and must be purchased separately. Memory Maker may also be purchased for $199 at select merchandise locations throughout Walt Disney World Resort and after a Guest’s vacation by visiting https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/memory-maker/. When purchased at the $199 price, the Memory Maker entitlement can begin immediately. Please note pricing is subject to change.
Click here to open a pdf Memory Maker brochure.
With Memory Maker, there’s never been a better way for your Clients to capture, relive and share the magical memories of their Walt Disney World Resort vacation.
For each Memory Maker purchase, Guests can collect photos during a 30-day window that begins the date of the first photo or digital content download or the date Memory Maker is otherwise redeemed (whichever comes first).
Memory Maker includes photos taken during the Memory Maker window and linked to the Memory Maker Guest’s Disney account. A Magic Band is required to receive certain attraction photos and other digital content. Photos and other digital content will expire pursuant to the expiration policy at https://mydisneyphotopass.disney.go.com/help-and-support. If Memory Maker is added to your Disney Resort hotel package or purchased at the advance purchase price, any photos taken within three days from the date Memory Maker is purchased will not be included and must be purchased separately. Valid theme park admission required for certain photo locations. Memory Maker is subject to Memory Maker terms and, if applicable, Family & Friends terms at http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/media/park-experience-terms-and-conditions.html. Not responsible for missing, lost or damaged photos.
How do Guests associate photos to their account?
Memory Maker allows Guests to collect, view, download and share all of the Walt Disney World vacation photos linked to their My Disney Experience accounts:
- When taking photos with a Disney PhotoPass Photographer, Guests will associate their photos by touching their MagicBand, Memory Maker card, Disney PhotoPass card or Park Admission ticket to a device that a photographer uses.
- For attraction photos, Guests with a MagicBand will have their photos automatically associated to their account. If a Guest does not have a MagicBand, they can associate their attraction photos (other than Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, Frozen Ever After, The Haunted Mansion, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Slinky Dog Dash locations) to a Memory Maker card or Park Admission ticket, by touching their card or ticket to the photo touch point located next to their photo at the attraction preview wall. Guests who wish to associate their photo to a Disney PhotoPass card may do so at the counter with the help of a Cast Member.
- For attraction videos, Guests with a MagicBand will have their video automatically associated to their account. At this time, the only way for a Guest to receive their attraction video is to experience a participating attraction while wearing a MagicBand.
- Guests with Memory Maker can also download photos from Family & Friends connections in My Disney Experience who choose to share photos and other digital content with the Guest.
- For each Memory Maker purchase, Guests can collect photos during a 30-day window that begins the date of the first photo or digital content download or the date Memory Maker is otherwise redeemed (whichever comes first).
How do Guests download Memory Maker photos?
Guests can view their photos on Disney PhotoPass and on the My Disney Experience Mobile App!
Guests can select their favorites and add them to their cart. They can visit My Downloads and download as many photos—as many times—as they wish.
They can download your Memory Maker photos right away through Disney PhotoPass and on the My Disney Experience app—or they can wait until they get home and download them all at once.