Walt Disney World ® Resort
Walt Disney World Resort Foodie News: Celebrate Star Wars with Limited-Time Eats
Walt Disney World Resort Foodie News:
Celebrate Star Wars with Limited-Time Eats
at Resort Hotels and Disney’s Hollywood Studios
With Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge officially opening this week at Disney’s Hollywood Studios®, our Walt Disney World®Resort hotels are joining in on the galactic celebrations with their own special eats and treats! Each of these offerings are only available for a limited time, so be sure to swing on by before they disappear!
Chewbacca Chocolate-Hazelnut Cupcake – Available now through Sept. 21 at Everything POP Shopping and Dining at Disney’s Pop Century Resort and Landscape of Flavors at Disney’s Art of Animation Resort
A chocolate cupcake filled with chocolate-hazelnut spread and topped with chocolate-hazelnut buttercream and a chocolate candy sash.
Wookiee Cake – Available Aug. 29-31 at Contempo Café at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
A chocolate cake filled with caramel custard and topped with chocolate buttercream fur and a chocolate sash.
Millennium Falcon Chocolate Pop – Available Aug. 29-Sept. 7 at the Ganachery at Disney Springs®
A milk chocolate lollipop shaped like the Millennium Falcon.
Chewbacca Cake – Available Aug. 29-Sept. 12 at Amorette’s Patisserie at Disney Springs
Full-sized dome cake available for pre-order with options of 4 different flavors. For more information or to place an order, call (407) 934-3500 or swing by the shop at least 72 hours in advance.
The Dark Side Dessert – Available Aug. 29-Sept. 29 at the Beach Club Marketplace and the Market at Ale & Compass at Disney’s Yacht & Beach Club Resort
Red velvet cake with cream cheese swirl and chocolate ganache on top of a sugar cookie.
Yoda Cone – Available starting Aug. 29 at Pineapple Lanai at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
Lime Dole Whip served in a green cone and topped with white chocolate Yoda ears.
In addition to Disney’s hotel offerings, Disney’s Hollywood Studios is offering a few special Star Wars–themed items too! This includes the return of the popular Lightsaber Churros as well as the debut of a few new items like the Resistance Shake and the Galactic Funnel Cake.
Disney’s Hollywood Studios – All items available starting August 29, 2019
- Lightsaber Churros (various outdoor vending locations) – dusted in either red or blue sugar
- Galaxy Margarita (various outdoor bar locations) – tequila, blue curaçao, and lemon-lime mix
- Two Suns of Tatooine Hummus (Backlot Express) – red pepper hummus topped with fried chick peas, and spicy plant-based meat crumbles and plain hummus topped with cucumber, tomato, onions, and cilantro served with pita chips and greens
- Bantha Skewers (Catalina Eddie’s) – chermoula-marinated beef skewers with cous cous salad topped with yogurt sauce
- Darth Vader Savory Waffles (Hollywood and Vine) – Darth Vader waffles topped with bourbon maple glaze
- A Galaxy Far, Far Away Espresso Mousse (ABC Commissary and PizzeRizzo) – caramel and espresso mousse with chocolate ganache
- Resistance Shake (Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant) – Pineapple Dole Whip and Orange Dole Whip swirl with a sugar rim and topped with a Rebel Alliance chocolate piece
- Galactic Funnel Cake (Epic Eats) – funnel cake with strawberries, cookies and cream crumbles, and candy rocks
And of course, if you’re looking for a true out-of-this-world experience, be sure to visit Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
Published: August 29, 2019